Explain your avatar and username

by greendawn 174 Replies latest members private

• JH
    JH
    not wishing to hijack the thread, is anyone down there afected by the hurricane in Queensland?

This thread has been hijacked.....lets see guidline #10

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    This thread has been hijacked

*Screams like a girl and runs for the nearest exit!*

• ballistic
    ballistic
    This thread has been hijacked.....lets see guidline #10

You are allowed to hijack the thread if you start your post "not wishing to hijack the thread but..."

just like you're allowed to say something really disrespectfull to someone if you start by saying, "with all due respect..."

• ballistic
    ballistic

With all due respect, I bet Dr Jekyll didn't even bother reading my ruddy post!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I worked for several years on product and process development of iron oxide pigments. Red iron oxide (haematite) is Fe 2 O 3 . (Its a letter "O" not a zero "0" in my username.) When I joined the forum I had moved on to selling iron oxide pigments. I changed jobs a few years ago, but "raw materials for paint and ink except pigments - girl" just doesn't seem as catchy. Not very deep and philosophical.

The avatar is my cat. Isn't he gorgeous?

lol .. wow! I mean jeez! ... at last the finished mystery. yes you have a lovely puddy tat Iron Ox Hide Lady Me? - um "unclebruce" is the badest meanest bro in South Australia and the avatar is me trying to see you all from way down here on the sapphire coast.

• ajsmama
    ajsmama

My alias is for Alexander Josephs Mama. His pappi is the reason I am here

My pic is me and my older son Damian at a White Sox game, his love is how I have the strength to stand up for my man to these sick bastards!:)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When I joined the forum I had moved on to selling iron oxide pigments.

Bayferrox 130M/160m 1420 ? or Elementis or Heubach

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ballsey hurricanes aren't that un common in northern Queensland. The weather up there is REALLY humid and hot, ideal weather for monsoons and hurricanes

• Legolas
    Legolas

My name is from my favorite character from my favorite movie..LOL (Lord Of The Rings)

My avatar is Orlando Bloom (In Pirates of the Caribbean) who played Legolas in LOTR!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballsey hurricanes aren't that un common in northern Queensland. The weather up there is REALLY humid and hot, ideal weather for monsoons and hurricanes

Well, I can see you all posting now, except for wombat who went to bed late. I think he was on the juice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit