Explain your avatar and username

by greendawn 174 Replies latest members private

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Shame you aren't half my age.............

.......so you like 18 year olds?

uncle thick this morning

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I chose my name b/c I'm in college and at first I didn't want people to know who I am. But my avatar is my face :)

• moshe
    moshe

Just me - wearing my yarmulke and prayer shawl. We live close enough- 2 blocks, to walk to Saturday morning services at our synangogoue. Someday, I am going to show up at a KH like this- I'll tell them I'm doing a thesis on Jewish apostates.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

<----- Cover art from new Joe Satriani album Super Colossal

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I chose my name b/c I'm in college and at first I didn't want people to know who I am. But my avatar is my face :)

And what a beautiful avatar it is too, shame you're not a bit older (just a little bit)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Username......When I first joined, I was asked what username to go by. I didn't know what to put down. Since I was questioning everything. I asked myself Why I was here? So there was my username. Whyamihere.

Avatar....That's me. I keep changing it, however it is always me. The one that is up now was at a bar, having a great time with my brother Benjamin.

Brooke

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

<----- Cover art from new Joe Satriani album Super Colossal

great cd

• ballistic
    ballistic

When I go to apostfests, I get suprised looks, becaused I am am not ballistic in nature. Englishman asked me "why the hell are you called ballistic", and when I explained it all made sense. Because I am the quiet guy you ladies are told to be careful of. I'm quiet, I sit for hours and listen to you all, very reserved, contemplative, but when the party starts, I hit the dance floor, and I can drink as well. That is why one of my best friends named me ballistic.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Interesting thread. My name is Cellist because I play the cello. My avatar is a cello. Rather self-explanatory and dull. Perfect for a fader whose trying to keep off the radarscreen.

Cellist

• onesong
    onesong

As a musician I love Neil Young and the cover of this album FREEDOM!

Onesong is a derivative of the word Universe : One= uni

Song=verse

It's all a beautiful symphony with many different instruments, melodies and harmonies all combining in a great cosmic dance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit