Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• under74
    under74

Frannie, I'm really sorry.

• kls
    kls

My condolences to you Frannie and her family and know how much you cared for her

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry to hear your very sad new, Frannie.

When you've been with a dying person and seen them suffer terribly, you know you've done all you can for them, then you come to accept the death a little easier in time. To suffer incurably is just too terrible. I'm glad Kristi's at peace now.

Condolences to you and the family.

Gill

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Frannie)))))

I've just now seen your sad post. My sincere condolences.

"someone please tell me again there is a god" -- bikerchic
    "I think that your helping her through all this is such an admirable thing and that people like you are what the good stuff in life is." -- Decki/Spark Plug
    Katie, THERE is god: Frannie expressing deep and abiding love for Kristi and her family and the love they receiprocated. At least, that's my definition. Frannie, may you find comfort in knowing that love never dies, that all your efforts were appreciated, and that Kristi will never forget your ministrations. Now, it's just the missing her that will hurt. Love, Brenda/outnfree
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Frannie,

I'm deeply saddened over your loss. What a beautiful looking girl Kristi was. As you say, she is no longer suffering - but I know that barely takes the pain away from those loving relatives and friends she's left behind. I truly am sorry.

Love,

Ian

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What can i say? I've seen many sad cases and death these past few weeks and I can visualise the scene.

But what a triumph of the human spirit - both Kristi and you Fran.

Sympathies from downunder,

Ozzie

• bem
    bem

((((((Frannie)))))) I'm sorry for you and Kristi's family, I'm going through such a hard time myself right now, 'K's words brought on my tears I've been holding back to look strong for people that needed me to be strong. Again sorry hun. Take care.

Dorothy

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

((((Frannie))))! God/dess bless you for caring and being there for her and her family!

Love,

Terri

• Special K
    Special K

Yes.. Frannie

(hugs)

Special K

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Sorry to hear your patient died, but I am glad that you got to spend the time with her you did over the last several months. You made her life more enriched.

I hope so, Countrygirl. Thank you for the condolences and kind thoughts, cher.

Hugs,

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit