Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

(((Frannie))).. take care.

GBL

• hubert
    hubert

Frannie, Kristi was fortunate to have a loving, caring person like you to see her through to the end.

((((((Frannie))))))

Kristi

Hubert

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Frannie,

After these last few months of dealing with Gammie dying, I can truly say that the love you have shown is such a very hard job. I think that your helping her through all this is such an admirable thing and that people like you are what the good stuff in life is. Good job done for some very heartwrenching work. My love goes out to you.

Decki

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Dearest Franniebanannie~)))))

What sad news. I know your heart is breaking along wit Kristi's family. Mixed emotons at this tme, keenly feeling her loss and that of knowing she is finally at peace.

my love and hugs to all there,

Annie

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

@ life

@ Kristi

@ (((((Frannie)))))

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

((((((((((((((((FrannieBanannie))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss...

Jean

• Netty
    Netty

Sorry for your loss, ((((Frannie))))

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Frannie)))

So sorry to hear...I know it hurts when someone we love and care about die, even though they are out of pain...

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

((((Frannie))))-My condolences to you and Kristi's family.

• Special K
    Special K

I read this at the funeral of a dear friend, Frannie.. and I think it is appropriate at this time. It always makes me feel just a little bit better. As I looked at Kristies picture I can't think of any other words that seem more gentle to the sad emotions you must be feeling at this time.

I hope, my friend, that it helps you a bit too and that you can find some comfort in these words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing upon the seashore .... A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze

and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.

I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white just where the sea and sky come

to mingle with each other. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud

just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then someone at my side says, "There... she is gone!"

Gone where?"... Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as

she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined

port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side

says, " There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take

up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying.

My heartfelt condolences, Frannie

hugs to you

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit