Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Oh Frannie, how sad! She sounds like such a great person. I'm so sorry that you've lost her. I grieve for her parents too.

She is/was, Luna2. I'm thinking right now about when her Dad was hugging her for a long time the day before and she weakly raised her right hand to lovingly stroke his bald head over and over. She could barely speak, but she showed her love for him the way she could.

Very Sad. I'm so sorry Frannie. My heart goes out to you and for Kristi's family.

Thank you, El Kabong, for your kind thoughts and caring.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'll bet you are very much appreciated in their lives.

ConfusedJW, they always made me feel so appreciated. It makes it harder to accept her leaving, yanno. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

you stood by her and that is what is so important to have someone who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY

That's exactly the way it was, JT. Thank you so much.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie: I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing with us, what a special person Kristi was. My prayers are with you and her family.

Thank you, HL. I couldn't not share the Kristi I knew. She's well worth it. (interesting handle ya got there, HL)

She sounds like she was a wonderful, wonderful gal, well-loved and loving well. ;

One could live 100 years and never have that. ;

She was blessed, and she was a blessing. ;

Indeed, Bebu. Those type of people are so rare in our daily lives it seems at times. Thank you so much.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, my sympathy and condolences for you. I'm sure Kristi knew how much you cared and it made her passing easier.

Thank you, Kazar. Kristi was so surrounded by loving people, mine was probably a drop in the bucket. But thank you for the kind thoughts.

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure shes recirculating though the morphagennic field will show up somewhere as a differnet person with some new and different challanges to face. Hey you might even meet this person before you get recirculated.

^5's, Frankiespeaking. I'll know her anywhere. Thank you for your caring.

Frannie

• Preston
    Preston

I'm sorry girl, my sincerest condolences

- Preston

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, so sorry for your loss.

You and Kristi's family are in my prayers.

Thank you for your kindness, Countryguy.

After my Mom's debilitating heart attack we took care of her for six months before she died in front of us as she was readying to leave the hospital after her last stay to have the water taken of her system. (Congestive heart failure.) If you experienced even a part of the satisfaction we had in caring for our mother when looking after the needs of Kristi you are one of the richest people to be known. It is one of the most draining, heartbreaking ;events a person can experience. Even as you know ;she was ;at peace with your expressions of loving kindness your heart was breaking. Now it’s done. All we know for sure is that Kristi doesn't need the help you were giving any longer. That in itself brings an exhaustion you didn't know was there.

I know that her expressions of thanks echo in your ears and heart. Sleep well Frannie and know that others able to say it for Kristi are saying Thank You.

In honor of all our family members and friends who slowly slipped into death as we cared for them and held them close,

Thank you Frannie.

Never surrender, never give up! W.Once

Wasa-Once, if you posted about your Mom's passing and I missed it, I'm so sorry. You are so right about the satisfaction....well....after I second guess everything I did to reassure myself that I didn't miss anything.

You're right about the exhaustion, too, WO. I feel like sleeping for a week right now.

I can remember when I hugged her and she last whispered "I love...." on the day before she passed, because she didn't have the strength to say "you." But her whole family has been hugging me while I've been hugging and trying to comfort them and they've been crying with me and thanking me for taking care of her.

Thank you for those very kind thoughts, Wasa-Once.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I am sure you eased her passing with your love and compassion

Thank you for your kindness, Squinks.

Frannie, I'm really sorry.

Thank you, Under74. Me, too.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    My condolences to you Frannie and her family and know how much you cared for her

Thank you so much, kls. Yes, I did, cher. She's one in a million. But then.....there's more than a few on JWD like that, too, yanno.

Sorry to hear your very sad new, Frannie. ;

When you've been with a dying person and seen them suffer terribly, you know you've done all you can for them, then you come to accept the death a little easier in time. ; To suffer incurably is just too terrible. ; I'm glad Kristi's at peace now.

Condolences to you and the family.

Thank you, Gill. You're so thoughtful to say these things.

Frannie

• shera
    shera

Frannie your so sweet and thoughtful,your grieving and you still have time to thank everyone personally!

****hugs****

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, may you find comfort in knowing that love never dies, that all your efforts were appreciated, and that Kristi will never forget your ministrations. Now, it's just the missing her that will hurt.

Thank you so much, Brenda/outnfree. I surely will hurt while I'm missing her so much. You're so sweet to say this, Brenda.

I'm deeply saddened over your loss. What a beautiful looking girl Kristi was. As you say, she is no longer suffering - but I know that barely takes the pain away from those loving relatives and friends she's left behind. I truly am sorry.

Ian, I appreciate your thoughtful kindness so much. I know you've been through some heart-wrenching trials, too, and I hope you receive every bit of love and strength and support from all those who're surrounding you with it. Thank you so much.

Hugs 'n love,

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit