Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Emma
    Emma

I'm so sorry. It sounds as though her spirit was as beautiful as she was. May you and her family comfort each other.

Emma

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    What can i say? I've seen many sad cases and death these past few weeks and I can visualise the scene.

But what a triumph of the human spirit - both Kristi and you Fran.

Sympathies from downunder,

You said it all and very well, Ozzie. Thank you so much.

I'm sorry for you and Kristi's family, ; I'm going through such a hard time myself right now, 'K's words brought on my tears I've been holding back to look strong for people that needed me to be strong. Again sorry hun. Take care.

bem, I'm so sorry to hear this. I surely know what that's like. If there's anything I can do or say to help, please let me know. I'll do all that I can. Thank you for your caring concern, cher.

Hugs,

Frannie

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Sounds like she was a very unique and brave person. I am so sorry for your loss.

Will

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm sorry girl, my sincerest condolences

Thank you so much, Preston.

I'm so sorry. It sounds as though her spirit was as beautiful as she was. May you and her family comfort each other.

Thank you, Emma. Yes, it is.....and we will. They are just as precious as she is.

Thank you again, Shera. You're such a sweetie.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ((((Frannie))))! God/dess bless you for caring and being there for her and her family!

Thank you so much, Terri. They're very special people.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ((((Frannie)))) I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much for your caring, Z.

Sounds like she was a very unique and brave person. I am so sorry for your loss.

Yes, she was, Will. She will be greatly missed. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Frannie

• bem
    bem

(((((Frannie)))))) Doll thanks for offer to help me. I am feeling better this evening.

Dorothy

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm so sorry to hear about all that she went through Frannie. Seems like every step she took forward, a minute later she was pushed three steps back. How sad. I'm glad she had someone special like you in her life

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Doll thanks for offer to help me. I am feeling better this evening.

Dorothy, offering is one thing; doing is another. Hope if you need anything, you'll PM me, eh? But glad you're feelin' better today.

I'm so sorry to hear about all that she went through Frannie. Seems like every step she took forward, a minute later she was pushed three steps back. How sad. I'm glad she had someone special like you in her life

Thank you so much for your sweetness, Sassy. Yes, that's exactly what it was like and she and her fam commented on it often throughout her ordeals. Everyone in her life was special, Sass. Thank you, sweetie.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Frannie,

I was saddened to read your post but heartened that this young lady knew how much she was loved by those around her. This is the greatest thing we can do for each other no matter how many years each of us may get on this Earth.

W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit