Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you, Jeff. Yes. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I ;am late to this thread but I just have to say how sad this is. ;I have no uplifting words but simply offer my sincere condolences at the loss of such a vibrant young woman

I did view the video . Thank you for sharing

That's okay, BluesBrother, I just noticed yall's replies this morning. Sorry to take so long to respond. Wasn't she lovely? And just as beautiful on the inside, too. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Brooke, love2bworldly, lilybird, thank yall for yall's kind expressions. She meant a lot to me.

I just saw this thread, ; watched the video. ; What a beautiful video. ; Always a smile on her face. ; Sorry to hear of your loss Frannie. ; It's terrible ;to see ;a sickness/disease take someone like that away from a family.

Thank you so much, CalamityJane. She was a treasure, alright. Her family, too. You are such a sweetie, CJ!

I just saw this today. I am glad she had someone like you to take care of in her last days.

I'm sorry for all of you and the loss you've all had.

Thank you, Rabbit. You are so sweet to say this. She was surrounded by loving, caring people. Everyone simply loved her.

Frannie

• happehanna
    happehanna

what a lovely looking lady with such a lovely nature

her family and yourself will miss her desperately

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

so sorry for your loss she sounds a remarkable woman, and im sure she appreciated the love you obviously have for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit