Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    So sorry for your loss.

It certainly looks like she had quality, caring people around her!

What a shame for lovely Kristi!

Thanks for the hugs, Latte, and for the kind thoughts. Yes, she had a whole team surrounding her, both day and night.

My deepest sympathy, Frannie.

Thank you, Tammy, for your sweetness.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm very sorry Frannie Go with God Kristi

Thank you so much, Big Tex. I was listening to the song, "Can You Imagine" with her parents yesterday afternoon and I pictured her as beaming with smiles and running to meet those who were waiting to greet her on the other side.

Awe Frannie so sorry to hear that this beautiful person was taken from the earth.....someone please tell me again there is a god, such a shame.

Hugs and condolences to you and Kristi's family, may she rest in peace.

There must be mercy out there, Bikerchic. Kristi's no longer suffering....at least, that I know. Thank you for your sweet kindness, Bikerchic.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Abaddon, Getbusyliving, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Frannie, Kristi was fortunate to have a loving, caring person like you to see her through to the end.

((((((Frannie))))))

Kristi

Hubert, that's so sweet of you to say. Thank you.

Cyberhugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    After these last few months of dealing with Gammie dying, I can truly say that the love you have shown is such a very hard job. I think that your helping her through all this is such an admirable thing and that people like you are what the good stuff in life is. Good job done for some very heartwrenching work. My love goes out to you.

Decki, you're such a sweetheart. I'm so sorry I didn't read and respond to your post about your Gammie. I was being selfish, because I couldn't bear to see others suffering over what I knew was to come in our lives. You're so right that it's such a heart-wrenching thing to take care of someone so incredibly loving and sweet and watch them slowly waste away. I'm sure you showed the same loving kindnesses to your Gammie, cher, and I know she appreciated all that you did, Decki. Love to you, too, sweetie. Thank you.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    (((((Dearest Franniebanannie~)))))

What sad news. I know your heart is breaking along wit Kristi's family. Mixed emotons at this tme, keenly feeling her loss and that of knowing she is finally at peace.

my love and hugs to all there,

((((Annie)))) Thank you so much, g/friend. Yes, it is.....and yes the emotions are mixed right now. I know it'll pass, but it dang sure hurts right now. Thank you for your love and hugs, sweetie.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you, Narkissos. That was beautiful.

Thank you, Jeanniebeanz and Netty, for your sweetness.

So sorry to hear...I know it hurts when someone we love and care about die, even though they are out of pain...

Yes, it does, Codeblue. I know it'll pass, though. Thank you for caring, cher.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you for your kindness, Too-opinionated.

I read this at the funeral of a dear friend, ;Frannie.. and I think it is appropriate at this time. It always makes me feel just a little bit better. As I looked at Kristies picture I can't think of any other words that seem more gentle to the sad emotions you must be feeling at this time.

I hope, my friend, that it helps you a bit too and that you can find some comfort in these words.

It's perfect, SpecialK.....and so beautiful. Thank you again for letting us use it for Kristi's memorial service. I was listening to the song, "Can You Imagine" with her parents yesterday afternoon and I could imagine Kristi beaming with smiles and actually running to be greeted by those who wait on the other side.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Sorry to hear all that this unfortunate woman had to go through, she suffered more than the average share of human sorrow.

Yes, she did, Greendawn. But she was surrounded with love all her life. It's no wonder she was so sweet. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

The love that grows between two people in your situation must be so hard to put into words.

I have had so many bereavements in the last four years I feel punch drunk, so I know how you must be hurting.

For now simply grieve. ; Cry your eyes out, I did. ; In a way weeping atually gave me strength. ; Don't fight it.

Then remember the good times, the laughs, silly things.

Wherever your beloved friend is, is better than what she left behind.

Yes, it is, in a way, Hamsterbait. If I missed any of your grieving posts, I'm so sorry. I know how devastating it can be to lose a loved one. I will remember many things and many good times with Kristi. Thank you for your sweet thoughts.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Oh ((( Frannie ))) I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are feeling and going through right now. My prayers to you and the rest of her family.

Thank you for your sweetness and loving-kindnesses, Bren.

I am so very sad for your grave loss. What a blessing you have been to Kristi!

I feel in life what comes around goes around. The generosity of time and love you expressed will come back to you.

One thing that we are all reminded of with a death is the preciousness of life. Make every moment count.

Thank you for the kind thoughts, Jillbedford. Yes, life is precious. I know hers is/was.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your special friend. Grieving is hard and sad. Take care of yourself in the months ahead.

Thank you, Eva. Yes, it is.....and I will. Life goes on, but it sure packs some wallops along the way.

I'm deeply sorry to hear this news Frannie. ; My thoughts are with you and Kristi's family.

Thank you so much, (((Scully)))

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit