Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Quotes
    Quotes

So sad, she sounds like she was a wonderful person. My sincere condolences.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you all, HappyGuy, Lawrence, Kwin & Merry.

It was so moving to see her Dad draped across her yesterday and to see her stroking his bald head so lovingly. Her family is so incredibly loving and sweet. She was their only daughter and he used to ask her, "Did you know you're my favorite daughter?" I know I'll have many sweet memories like this.

Frannie

• TonyT
    TonyT

I am sorry for your loss.

• minimus
    minimus

Frannie, I'm so sorry for your loss. The 2 of you are special persons.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you Wanderlustguy....and Shera? Yes, she was beautiful both inside and outside.

I hope that when my time comes that I will have someone with a heart full of genuine love like you holding my hand.

That's so sweet, Hillarystep. Just call me.

Thank you so much, Quotes. She really was.

Thanks, TonyT.

Frannie, I'm so sorry for your loss. The 2 of you are special persons.

Thank you, Mini. You are so kind to say that. I know I don't get on here often enough and I've kinda shied away from threads like this since I've been taking care of Kristi, but I've been grieving for almost the whole past year over Kristi's plight and I've just been selfish, keeping my grief in, so I could be strong and upbeat for her. Stupid on my part, I guess, since I know the deep pain that others feel when they suffer such a loss.

Frannie

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Life is sometimes downright UNFAIR.

I'm sorry for the loss you're feeling. Sounds to me like you made a diffrence to her over the last few years.

(((((Frannie))))

steve

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((Frannie)))) I'm sorry for your loss.

• talesin
    talesin

You do what you need to do. Taking care of frannie is important, and selfish is good. You are sharing with us when you need it, and that's what it's all about.

In memory of your dear one, who is no longer suffering.

tal

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

This is so sad. Thinking of you, ((Frannie)).

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi Frannie,

Kristi was a beautiful young woman, so sad that her young life was riddled with health problems. She was lucky to have you there with her and her family. Know you will feel the loss of her so strongly the for a long time.

Sincerely,

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit