Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sorry to hear all that this unfortunate woman had to go through, she suffered more than the average share of human sorrow.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Frannie Banannie-

The love that grows between two people in your situation must be so hard to put into words.

I have had so many bereavements in the last four years I feel punch drunk, so I know how you must be hurting.

For now simply grieve. Cry your eyes out, I did. In a way weeping atually gave me strength. Don't fight it.

Then remember the good times, the laughs, silly things.

Wherever your beloved friend is, is better than what she left behind.

XXXXX

HB

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh ((( Frannie ))) I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are feeling and going through right now. My prayers to you and the rest of her family.

Love

Bren

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I am so very sad for your grave loss. What a blessing you have been to Kristi!

I feel in life what comes around goes around. The generosity of time and love you expressed will come back to you.

One thing that we are all reminded of with a death is the preciousness of life. Make every moment count.

• evita
    evita

So sorry to hear about the loss of your special friend. Grieving is hard and sad. Take care of yourself in the months ahead.
    Hugs, Eva

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just got back from seeing her hubby and then went out to her parents' house to see the rest of her fam. I'm all choked up right now from reading yall's responses on this thread, so if yall don't mind, I'll try to post some replies tomorrow morning. I just can't right now.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Scully
    Scully

I'm deeply sorry to hear this news Frannie. My thoughts are with you and Kristi's family.

• luna2
    luna2

Oh Frannie, how sad! She sounds like such a great person. I'm so sorry that you've lost her. I grieve for her parents too.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Very Sad. I'm so sorry Frannie. My heart goes out to you and for Kristi's family.

• z
    z

((((Frannie)))) I'm sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit