Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I'll bet you are very much appreciated in their lives.

• JT
    JT

you stood by her and that is what is so important to have someone who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY

• JT
    JT

you stood by her and that is what is so important to have someone who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY

• horrible life
    horrible life

Frannie: I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing with us, what a special person Kristi was. My prayers are with you and her family.

HL

• bebu
    bebu

She sounds like she was a wonderful, wonderful gal, well-loved and loving well.

One could live 100 years and never have that.

She was blessed, and she was a blessing.

((((((Frannie))))))

bebu

• kazar
    kazar

Frannie, my sympathy and condolences for you. I'm sure Kristi knew how much you cared and it made her passing easier.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Franny,

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure shes recirculating though the morphagennic field will show up somewhere as a differnet person with some new and different challanges to face. Hey you might even meet this person before you get recirculated.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Frannie, so sorry for your loss.
    You and Kristi's family are in my prayers.

CountryGuy

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Frannie

After my Mom's debilitating heart attack we took care of her for six months before she died in front of us as she was readying to leave the hospital after her last stay to have the water taken of her system. (Congestive heart failure.) If you experienced even a part of the satisfaction we had in caring for our mother when looking after the needs of Kristi you are one of the richest people to be known. It is one of the most draining, heartbreaking events a person can experience. Even as you know she was at peace with your expressions of loving kindness your heart was breaking. Now it’s done. All we know for sure is that Kristi doesn't need the help you were giving any longer. That in itself brings an exhaustion you didn't know was there.

I know that her expressions of thanks echo in your ears and heart. Sleep well Frannie and know that others able to say it for Kristi are saying Thank You.

In honor of all our family members and friends who slowly slipped into death as we cared for them and held them close,

Thank you Frannie.

Never surrender, never give up! W.Once

• squinks
    squinks

I am sure you eased her passing with your love and compassion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit