Kristi died about 30 mins. ago

by Frannie Banannie 113 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I was saddened to read your post but heartened that this young lady knew how much she was loved by those around her. This is the greatest thing we can do for each other no matter how many years ;each of us may ;get on this Earth.

This is so true, WJ. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kristi's memorial video is online at http://www.broussardsmortuary.com/memorials.asp

Hers is the third name down "Kristi Lin Coleman Benson"....and of course, her lovely pic.

If anyone is interested.

Frannie

• nowisee
    nowisee

it was your privilege to be there for her in her last days. God bless you, Frannie. caregivers are very special people.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

FB - So sorry for your loss. Devastating to you I am sure.

Sure wish I could have known such a lovely soul.

Jeff

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Frannie,

I am late to this thread but I just have to say how sad this is. I have no uplifting words but simply offer my sincere condolences at the loss of such a vibrant young woman

I did view the video . Thank you for sharing

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Brooke

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Very sorry for your loss

• lilybird
    lilybird

Its always so heart-breaking to hear of the death of someone so young.... Im sorry for your loss...

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I just saw this thread, watched the video. What a beautiful video. Always a smile on her face. Sorry to hear of your loss Frannie. It's terrible to see a sickness/disease take someone like that away from a family.

cj

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Frannie,

I just saw this today. I am glad she had someone like you to take care of in her last days.

I'm sorry for all of you and the loss you've all had.

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit