I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

fairchild:

I'm sure your story of the 'gentleman' with the bucket gets much laughter. If he had said the same thing to the 'Avon' lady, would the police have reacted the same? I don't believe the story for a moment anyway ... no matter where in the world you live ... dumping excrement on anybody is against the law. Good story though ;)

I disagree with you. If you blow up (no matter the circumstances) then you are an unstable person. A stable person looks at the whole picture and deals with the situation rationally.

Try to picture WG at a PTA meeting. Her son has been centered out as a bad example for doing something wrong. Would you want to be the one to tell her she has a problem? As people get to know ones like her (unless she changes), no one really wants to be around a loose canon.

It is with her good at heart that I even address this situation.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

unbeliever:

You seem to have overlooked my saying to read WG' first post. It is where she (admittedly) becomes unbent and threatens the two gentlemen. At this point she had not called police or written out a statement against them. Therefore; you totally missed my point. You really should read everything before you make decisions.

Did I say I had anything against typists/secretaries? You should not assume so much ... like I will not assume that since you are neither, that you must be the janitor (a worthy occupation).

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Here we go again. The FIN is back spouting nonsense.

Avon reps when they come to the door----make it VERY CLEAR why they are there----to SELL you something. When JWs appear on your doorstep, they ask questions to involve folks in a bible-based conversation, with the goal of starting a study with them. BIG DIFFERENCE, in case you hadn't noticed. Never mind, you are the one who tried to draw this comparison.

Try to picture WG at a PTA meeting. Her son has been centered out as a bad example for doing something wrong.

How many straws are you going to grasp at here? Again, there IS no parallel! When WG goes to a PTA meeting-----SHE goes on her own time as a choice. She is not confronted by someone knocking on her door to perster her. Again, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Sad to say, I wonder what the hell is wrong with you?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    You seem to have overlooked my saying to read WG' first post. It is where she (admittedly) becomes unbent and threatens the two gentlemen. At this point she had not called police or written out a statement against them. Therefore; you totally missed my point. You really should read everything before you make decisions.

It was stupid of Georgia to threaten to kick the elders fat ass or have a dog eat his balls but bottom line an elder came back AGAIN after she told them to stay gone which is grounds for a no contact order in my state at least. I guess they must have not considered her or the dog a threat if they went back. The dubs are in the wrong. Private property is private property. She even told them her husband did not want to talk to them and they come back again. I know I know they are worried about his everlasting life. Face it AFIN it does not matter if she is a crazy woman they went back after being told to stay gone which is harassment. Again the law is on her side.

Did I say I had anything against typists/secretaries? You should not assume so much ... like I will not assume that since you are neither, that you must be the janitor (a worthy occupation).

You did not come out and say it but what gave it away is when you said that a lawyer would find it amusing that his secretary/typist is so up on the laws. You are so transparent. Got anything else to say? LOL

• gringojj
    gringojj

This guy is strange. I know of many dubs who have been abused mentally, sexually, and physically by other dubs. It would make sense that a person may get charged up and emotional when they are invading her personal space. Would the police call a woman psychotic for being out of control because her ex-husband who abused her kept showing up around her house? I think she should take out a restraining order against the FDS. She could say it was an individual, then have new light that its a class and apply it to all JWs.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

unbeliever:

Yes, 'private property IS private property'. In WG's first post she threatened the two gentlemen. They were not there to see her. They were there to see 'hubby'. (Darling). They had every right to visit him without here harassing them. It seems that 'hubby' still hasn't told them to quit visiting. Maybe WG would do well to let 'hubby' speak for himself.

In the same situation, not too many would return. You have to give these two gentlemen credit for their concern for said 'hubby'. In a household with that kind of language thrown around, he likely is afraid to cross her. Could cause serious health problems.

Her order of restraint will hold water but I'm sure the police will add a note that she is unstable.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

A Friend In Need,

Thank you for your thoughts in this matter.

Please be assured that my neighbor 2 houses down is a police officer and knows me and that I am not psychotic. I have spoken with her about this subject and she has said the police in my area do not like the Jehovahs Witnesses because a lot of them in our area are dishonest swindling Building Contractors.

Our family has a great relationship with the police - besides my neighbor - I have helped the narcotics division by taking pictures and recording information against the drug dealer that was....note was ....living on our street. He is no longer here, he's sitting in jail on parole violations.

My record with the police speaks for itself.

As far as people on this list laughing at me. I can't control how people think of me and I have given up trying. They can laugh, cry, or whatever.

I will not have people keep coming to my house when they have been told to stay away. That is my perogitive.

Have a great day.

WG

• sf
    sf

AFIN,

Back here [ http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/86247/1426935/post.ashx#1426935 ]you state:

04-Mar-05 16:16

Actually, I don't think Jehovah does approve of me being here. That is why I promised that today is my last day here.

Yet, seventeen pages later [viewing your posting history], here you STILL are. Tell me, what do the words "I promise" mean, to you?

You simply are a liar. You had no intentions of that being your last day here. It was just lip service, which is par for a jw.

You have no credibility here or in Jersey.

sKally

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

sKally:

You are right. You've proved me to be a liar! You are wrong that I intended to come back though. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you retreat to places that were familiar. Not that there was any affection for me here but it was a familiar place.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Wow this guy has been well trained in the jw art of spin. Well done. You just showed us why people like the one who started this thread get so fed up with them and can lose control. Spin city.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit