I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Blondie,

I did not include Darling Husband's signature on the letter I sent. I could have been dishonest and done that but didn't feel right as I want to do his Disassociation or "leave me alone" letter on his own time.

I agree this Elder in particular probably thinks I am just the mouthy wife. I really hate this guy...I know hate is completely unuseful. He ruined Darling husbands' grandmothers funeral turning it into a book study. All the non-witnesses were completely disgusted. They even handed out tracts! Bleck!

Darling husband is going to have to do something because I am not going to be a prisoner in my own home and I am not going to play nicely any longer.

I will be filing a formal complaint and asking for some kind of harrassment charge against this Elder. I am sick of these people trying to interfere in my life.

WG

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

georgia; your doing fine. just keep blowing them away. the nastier you are the faster they will leave you alone. john

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

WG:

You say "Darling husband is going to have to do something because I am not going to be a prisoner in my own home and I am not going to play nice any longer."

Hate to see the place if you weren't playing 'nice'.

Did it ever enter your mind that the police will do as you ask but there will be a note in your file with them that you likely are considered psychotic.

Your 'friends' on this site who are egging you on and showing support are not laughing with you ... they are laughing at you. Try reading over this thread with a clear mind and see if I'm not right.

• Pole
    Pole

Oh yeah, JW elders who fail to understand they no longer have control over their former "sheep". Their stupidity is endless. I had one elder call me a week ago or so. He asked if still considered myself a JW. I said I didn't.

He said: "Then you know what the procedure is. You should write a letter od disassociation. "

I said: "Wait a minute. Did you understand what I just said? I don't give a damn about your procedures since I'm no longer a witness. Can you actually understand that?"

He said something like "Sure, but you know we are going to have this CO visit and we'd like to meet you and clarify this case and this would be beneficial both for yourself and the congregation."

I said "My goodness..." and I hung up.

If it had been a face-to-face conversation I would probably get as "psychotic" (a fiend is at it again) as you.

Pole

• luna2
    luna2

AFIN, I take exception to your attributing bad motives or cruel intentions to the posters who supported WG. Perhaps you sat in front of your monitor sneering and laughing at her, but I think you are a minority of one.

I can guarantee you that I was in no way laughing at WG, but at the situation and at the vision of the whole scene with the arrogant, pushy, self-righteous elder who dropped by without invitation or appointment and didn't even know how to pronounce the name of the person he was asking after.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I neither sneer or laugh at WG. I'm trying to show her the whole picture. It is what a friend would do ... even though I don't know WG to consider her a friend ... the ones here who profess to be her friend should do as much.

Really read her first post ... forget for a minute that these are JWs. Thinks of them as old aquaintances. Does flying off the handle accomplish anything? Does it not make her look like the one who needs help?

The police will see her for what she portrays herself to them. I know the notation I'd put in her file!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

AFIN,

I don't know where you live but where I live if someone tells you to stay off your property and they keep on doing it its considered STALKING and HARRASSMENT! All it takes is one verbal or written warning and they do it again they get a restraining order slapped on them. I work for an attorney so I know how the law works. You will find the police and courts to be quite sympathic. The elders would be considered psychotic NOT Georgia. I don't see anyone laughing at her but I am laughing at you.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

unbeliever:

I'm sure your attorney (boss) will be most amused that his typist/secretary is so up on the laws. Maybe you could fill in for him/her when they are sick.

Really .. who would you expect the police to believe? A screaming, ranting woman (her own admission) or two quiet and orderly gentlemen who are visiting to speak to the man of the house and are being blocked by said 'woman'.

• fairchild
    fairchild

It depends on where you are.. in some places the JWs are considered decent, gentle and nice people. A bit pushy at most. If there have been no previous complaints, the police might think that this person is overreacting. I hate to admit it, but AFIN does have a point here. But then, I also know of towns where there have been several complaints about JWs, those are the kind of places where someone would not be considered as 'overreacting'. I even know of one town where the owner of a house told the JWs that if they would ring his bell one more time, he would pee in a bucket and throw it over their head. The man worked graveyard shifts and they'd ring his bell in the morning, waking him in the middle of his sleep. Sure enough, they came back shortly after he had threatened them. he did exactly as he had said he would do. He peed in a bucket and emptied the contents on their heads from his second floor window. The JWs actually went to the police (They were reproached by the elders for doing so). The police took the side of the man who had given them a free shower.

But all this is beside the point. AFIN, I read this whole thread last night. I didn't think that anyone was making fun of this poster. What's more, have you ever dealt with someone who drives you completely up the damn walls? There comes a point when you just blow up. It doesn't mean that you're an unstable person, it just means that you have had enough.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    I'm sure your attorney (boss) will be most amused that his typist/secretary is so up on the laws. Maybe you could fill in for him/her when they are sick.

Is there anything wrong with being a typist/secretary? Are they so low on the totem pole that anything they have to say would not be taken seriously by anybody especially the lawyer boss? Is that what you are saying? I am not a typist/secretary but let me tell you the ones in my office are smart as a whip and are very knowledgable.

Really .. who would you expect the police to believe? A screaming, ranting woman (her own admission) or two quiet and orderly gentlemen who are visiting to speak to the man of the house and are being blocked by said 'woman'.

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter if she is a screaming ranting woman. She has told them verbally and now in writing to stay away. If they don't the judge won't care how quiet and orderly the two gentlemen are. It's private property and they have no right to be there even if it's a woman with a vagina who tells them not to come back. I know it's a hard concept for JW's to understand. The law is on her side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit