I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

First of all,

(SAVED TO FAVORITES)

Then I got right in his face and told him if he ever came back that I would kick his fat A** and let my dog eat his balls.

Must be a small meal

The whole beautifully scripted litany of insults reminded me of that scene from "Holy Grail" where the french soldier insults King Arthur and his men:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. "

- Preston

• upside/down
    upside/down

Sadly... that elder will just walk away and say.... "women are so damn emotional, that's why J doesn't let them be elders."

Ball-less butt-muncher!

u/d

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Must be a small meal

LOL @ Preston!

Your mother was a hamster

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!

• Charisma
    Charisma

I wish I had the guts to say all that.. I think you did great!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Well....

I guess my English wasn't so good because I have seen Mr. Elder in his Cadillac cruising all over my neighborhood.

I suppose it could be a coincidence.

But there is a parking lot diagonally from my house and he and another man are sitting over there.

I am really going to get them now. My neighbor is a police officer and I am going to go talk with her about what I should do.

They have no business being in that parking lot either it's private property.

I will keep you all updated.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Oh my goodness hee hee hee, I had to wipe a tear from my face I was laughing so hard when I read your post. Since I'm at work, I had to hold some of it in lest my boss should hear me busting a gut. Wow I wish I could have been watching this event, it is just toooooo much!

I love it when people go postal on the JW's. Hmmmm I am wondering what can I do if they ever knock on my door?

• luna2
    luna2

What a jerk! His manhood was threatened, so he's gonna show you he can't be pushed around by cowering in a parking lot spying on you.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

if this wt zombie is sitting in a parking lot across from your house. i would bring him out a glass of KOOL AID . and some cookies. then ream his ass out some more . i wouldn't stop blasting him till chokes on his cookies. i would also go out side with a camera. and let him see you taking pictures of him. or call the police and tell them so and so has been following you around and harrassing you. either one should stop it. even better go to the police and file a complaint about this guy ,for times past. then next time he's in the parking lot. call the cops . and tell them he's still following you . nothing like 3 cop cars coming into your parking lot. to see what he's doing sitting there looking in your windows.. john

• jgnat
    jgnat

Drat. Blame my diabolical mind. Dollars to dougnuts they are waiting for you to leave, Georgia, so they can corner hubby by himself.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Seems like they caught you at the right time!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit