I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am practically crying from laughing so hard! I think you did just GREAT!!! I really mean that! I only wish I had been there to see it.

hugs,

Annie

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Well done.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i know you dont always act like that..but.....dont you feel better now? i think a jw should come to the door every pms day so we can tear loose and get it all out of our systems. it'll save our family's from having to deal with our lady days!

you rock and i'm glad you posted about this.. i hope the dog doesnt choke on the dudes balls (if he even has any)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

PMSing and low blood sugar not a good combo

I say I don't PMS ..............I do the whole alphabet.

There is nothing like a woman defending her man........

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Thank you all for your kindness and replies. I still feel badly for yelling and losing my cool. I really try to be a good example to my kids of how you should treat people even if you don't like or agree with them.

When darling husband and I talk about Jehovahs Witnesses we always call them J-dubs or The Dubs.

My son told Grandma on the phone today that "The J-duds made mommy cry and they better not come back or I will call 911" He tells my mom everything. My mom was almost in tears with laughter when I told her what happened.

All in all I guess it worked out.

I am a bit worried about what's going to happen when news of this gets back to my Monster In Law...one more reason for her to hate me.

Any idea's how to serve the local congregations with my Do Not Call, Write, Stop By letter? None of the ones in our area have mailboxes.

If I send my letter to New York and include the names of the congregations we have been affiliated with - will they let them know?

Any idea's?

• Es
    Es

Heheh well done es

• gringojj
    gringojj

Hey where are you from in mass? Im from central mass area worcester.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I only want to know one thing Georgia! Why would you want to poison your pup?

carmel

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Carmel -

You are very funny!! I love my doggies very much....Let me tell you a 120 German Shepherd can be very intimidating if you only have a bookbag!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

georgia; i wouldn't worry about them coming back. i know your upset about going off on them. but there is no better way to get rid of them. they can't handle someone that stands up for them selves. i have experence. blowing them out. when they see me walking down the street they run the other way. they only understand one thing. you calling them out. trust me they got the message. and if they didn't for some reason. give it to them again. and call the cops on them while thay are at your door. let them explain to the police why they are harrassing you... make their lives a living hell every time you see one of them in the street or at the market. embarrass them at every chance. and they will never bother you again . great work and be even nastier next time. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit