I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I really blew it yesterday.

We had just gotten home from a very long day and we were contemplating what to do for dinner and then a knock at the door.

The sister was back with an Elder and he asked to speak to my husband...completely got his name wrong. Which immediately puts my back up. I hate it when people mispronounce my Darling Husband's name...it's not complicated...4 short letters....Sheesh! A**hole!

Well...my blood sugar was low and when it's low I get all agitated and very grumpy and extremely emotional and I have my period which makes it even worse...Too much information - I know (sorry guys but if you have any women in your lives you should understand) .

I was not able to deal with them in a way that would make me proud of myself. I was extremely emotional crying at one point, angry yelling....which is not how I am normally.

Even thinking again about it I am getting so very angry.

I told them exactly what my Darling Husband said. That he did not wish to speak with them and that if he wants to speak with them he knows where to find the Kingdom Hall and not to come back.

The elder said we need to hear that from _________ . Again mispronouncing Darling Husband's name....sending me into FREAK OUT MODE!

I started shouting and crying at the same time every thing the Jw's had done to me and our family with names and everything.

Then topped it off with " Are you F*CKING STUPID we've never been to the Kingdom Hall in ______________ - we don't want anything to do with you people. Leave us alone! Then I got right in his face and told him if he ever came back that I would kick his fat A** and let my dog eat his balls.

I said...Do not come back in a year to see if we are still here - we own this house it is ours. Check the public records. Do not ever come back here again. If you come back I will sue you for trespassing and harrasment. Do not send us letters in the mail. Do not call us ever. I am sending a letter to NY and I am keeping a record for my attorney. Stay away from my family. I will hold you personally responsible if any Jehovahs Witness comes to my home again.

Then my beautiful # 1 son came out and yelled at them too. You made my mommy cry you are a big farthead - I am telling the police on you!

I love my son. Darling husband came and asked what that was all about as he had been in the bathroom with the baby. I told him and he started laughing and then gave me a big hug and thanked me for taking care of things.

I still feel emotionally drained over the whole thing....Do you think they will come back?

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I forgot to tell you I also screamed at them " You people have no F*cking manners showing up at a person's house 2 times at dinner time!!!!"

I suppose the only way you people will learn any manners is if it's a #1 talk at Theocratic Ministry School or in one of your D*amn Magazines!!!

• luna2
    luna2

They'd have to be pretty stupid....erm. Okay, well, perhaps the threat of a letter to NY and the lawyer will stop them.

((hugs you too)) That was great! LMAO @ "farthead"!

• kls
    kls

ROTFL,omg that is the funniest thing i have read in a long time . Come back ? you must be kidding knowing you are all possesed by demons.

Oh god ,i gotta keep this one in my favorites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

It may have been hard for you but i would give anything to have seen that,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• upside/down
    upside/down

OMG....!!!

ROTFL

That was soooooo AWESOME!

I'd pay money to see a video re-creation and the look on those morons faces as you went "postal" on them....

You made my day.

u/d

• hubert
    hubert

WoW ! You really gave it to them ! They'd be nuts to show up on your doorstep after that outburst.

I'm so glad you told them off.

(I only get that mad when I'm constipated).

Hubert

• Sith
    Sith

That's awesome, Georgia. And to think, when they come to my door, I just don't answer it. Guess I need to grow a pair. Thanks for the inspiration.

• sf
    sf

{{{ Bravo!!! }}}

That was beautiful. Your son is a gem. And so are you.

I love these experiences.

Here is where those jws would have made a serious wrong turn in their visit if they were at my door:

we need to hear that from ...

The hell!

You did great. Don't second guess yourself here. jws are not intimidating in the least. They just need more people like you to make sure they get that firmly planted in their null and void brains.

{{{ hugs }}}

sKally

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    and let my dog eat his balls.

LOL I keep reading that over and over. That is soooooo funny. No I dont think they will be back. Maybe they will use a reinactment of the scene in a Drama at a convention some day!!!

LOL thats off the hook.

• talesin
    talesin

I know you're upset, but I couldn't help but roar w/ laughter at the thoughts of this scene. I guess it's how we all want to go off on them. And I know exactly what you mean about the low blood sugar. It's just the most cranky, irritated feeling there this.

I loved this part of your story,

I told him and he started laughing and then gave me a big hug and thanked me for taking care of things.

There is no better feeling than having someone I care about stand up for me, although I'm quite capable of defending myself. But it is sweet, and such a good feeling. You are hubby's hero. ;)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit