I really blew it......I am the nightmare householder!

by Why Georgia 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    i would also go out side with a camera. and let him see you taking pictures of him. or call the police and tell them so and so has been following you around and harrassing you. either one should stop it.

BOTH suggestions are very good!

Blame my diabolical mind. Dollars to dougnuts they are waiting for you to leave, Georgia, so they can corner hubby by himself.

BINGO!!!

It sounds familiar!

Annie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That was fan-frickin'-tastic! I'd love to have been a fly-on-the-wall and to have heard and seen all that! WOOOOHOOOOO!

Peein' my pants from laffin' so hard!

Frannie

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Well the police have been notified. They are going to tell JW's to stay off of my property and to stay out of the private property parking lot.

Now here is the kicker...

The man who is the new property manager at the multi-family across the street is a JW!!

I came home with the boys from Target yesterday and he and I were chatting. I kept hearing all the special words they used and I asked him point blank...are you a Jehovahs Witness?

He literally puffed up and started smiling...asking me if I was a Jehovahs Witness.

Then he told me that he had just posted room for rent signs at the KH and that some really good brothers may be moving in across the street from me! He's trying to tell me what good quality people Jehovahs Witnesses are......because I like this guy and he really has cleaned the Human Waste out I didn't say anything about just how good the JW's have been to me.

I am guessing he hasn't heard about us yet.

I am really tired of all this BS. It's been going on 7 yeas and I am getting discouraged.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ohhhh, Nooooooo......just put up a "NO J WITNESSES ALLOWED" sign on your front lawn, cher....maybe you'll save the neighborhood, eh?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Then he told me that he had just posted room for rent signs at the KH

THAT'S unscriptural, or illegal, or something, isn't it? My Gawd, WE couldn't even hand out thank-you notes or invitations at the KH or even in the parking lot!

I'd love to know how he got away with this!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

The housing situation is out of control here in Massachusetts. Rent is unreasonably high and to buy a house is almost unattainable for people unless both work and get paid very very well.

Almost all the witnesses I knew when we were going to the hall had some brother or sister living with them so they could pay rent or their mortgage.

On a side note...Got home from the Pediatrician with son #2 and my neighbor was outside doing yardwork! He waved and smiled.....so he must not know yet that I am a demonized apostate.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Update - 5/28/05

An elder from Darling Husbands' old KH came to the house today. He called over the fence and he said he had heard we lived here and just wanted to stop by and say hi. Darling husband hasn't been a part of this congregation for over 15 years.

Now please keep in mind we have our 2 sons and my best friends 2 sons were here too because my best friends sister died ..... and it was just crazy. I couldn't swear and curse the way I really wanted because I had 4 little sets of ears nearby.

Darling husband went to take care of our dogs because they decided they had a taste for Jehovahs Witness and really wanted to eat this guy.

Let me state for the record....This elder is a big a**hole. When darling husbands grandmother died a few years ago he turned the funeral into a bible study. It was disgusting...especially since Darling husbands grandmother hated the JW's!

So I again.....took care of things.

I told him that I had told the other JW's not to come to my house and he is no friend of ours so he is not welcome here. I said that my husband didn't even like this man and I know he's not a friend to us because I have been married to Darling Husband 7 years and I have never once seen him in our home or ever heard him call our home or express any concern towards us and our family.

I told him to leave and do not come back - that I had sent a letter to New York and he needs to leave our family alone. He is not welcome here.

Darling husband is very irritated. I think my mother in law and the other elders all have a hand in this...I am so pissed.

When will they just leave us alone?

• blondie
    blondie

Why Georgia, I can guess if you are the only one saying they should go and not come back, they do not think your husband feels the same way and you are just a runaway, mouthy wife.

He has to step up to the plate and say something if you want them to darken your door no longer. In the JW world, a woman's opinion has no meaning.

What has your husband said to the JWs? Did the letter you sent include your husband's name and signnature?

Do you think if your husband made it clear that it would end it? (assuming he hasn't already)

Blondie

• hubert
    hubert

I guess this really belongs here....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/91451/1.ashx

Hubert

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    He has to step up to the plate and say something if you want them to darken your door no longer.

I agree. In dub land it's a lot easier for a woman to hide behind her unbelieving husband but given your gender I don't think they will leave you guys alone until they hear it from him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit