Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Question "Has Anyone Got any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?"

In case they might miss something, do you mean?

I do know radio astronomers have been monitoring the Universe for signs of intelligent life with no success so far. Might we draw an inference from this?

• avishai
    avishai
    Apostates are just as bad a Jehovah's WItnesses.

Jehovah1: a name for the God of the Old Testament as transliterated from the Hebrew consonants YHVH [syn: Yahweh, YHWH, Yahwe, Yahveh, YHVH, Yahve, Wahvey, Jahvey, Jahweh, Jehovah, JHVH] 2: terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God [syn: Godhead, Lord, Creator, Maker, Divine, God Almighty , Almighty, Jehovah

wit·ness ( P ) Pronunciation Key (w
    n.

1. One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced: a witness to the accident.
      2. One who furnishes evidence.
    1. Something that serves as evidence; a sign.
    2. Law.
      1. One who is called on to testify before a court.
      2. One who is called on to be present at a transaction in order to attest to what takes place.
      3. One who signs one's name to a document for the purpose of attesting to its authenticity.
      4. An attestation to a fact, statement, or event; testimony.
        1. One who publicly affirms religious faith.
        2. Sorry, buddy, you don't get to make that call. Anyone who professes faith in Judeo-Christianity is by definition a Jehovah's witness. Apostacy is'nt for you to decide.

5. what_Truth?
        what_Truth?

Put yourself in the FDS shoes for a minute. IF you were going to get someone to monitor this site the person would either be a) someone who is so completly brainwashed that he would'nt question anything he reads day after day. b) Someone who had committed a serious sin that was being covered up for blackmail purposes or c) someone who was SO cynical that they could read about multiple cases of covered up child abuse and still pledge an undying loyalty to the comfortable life they have in the borg.

Anyone in that state isn't likely to blow their cover any time soon.

6. diamondblue1974
        diamondblue1974

Slimboy.

You have not answered the question about being at Bethel?

Personally i think you are attention seeking rather than being a genuine poster on this site; grow up friend!!!

G

7. AK - Jeff
        AK - Jeff
        Dostprefer said;

Question "Has Anyone Got any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?"

In case they might miss something, do you mean?

I do know radio astronomers have been monitoring the Universe for signs of intelligent life with no success so far. Might we draw an inference from this?

Now - dostprefer - that is just plain uncalled for isn't it - we don't hack into your Awake and leave mean spirited hate mail - by the way - you do call yourself a Christian don't you?

8. Quotes
        Quotes

"There is nothing new under the sun"

See Does Watchtower Society monitor this board? for a discussion of this topic from June 2002.

Personally, I am still skeptical of the allegations of continuous, ongoing, systematic monitoring -- and this is from me, a guy who has received a C&D from Watchtower! (which could be explained by any number of others circustances that do not require a "monitoring team" at bethel).

Having said thatI look forward to be proven wrong on this; one way would be for a "monitor" to leave JWs and come to this board with solid proof. Until that happens, I remain skeptical.

~Quotes, of the "skeptic" class

9. ithinkisee
        ithinkisee
        See Does Watchtower Society monitor this board? for a discussion of this topic from June 2002.

Interesting. Thanks for the link. Although I have tried to find the "boobie" thread alluded to in that link you provided and can't find it anywhere on JWD.

(Oops. . .thread hijack)

-ithinkisee

10. mrsjones5
        mrsjones5
        we here at Bethel spend all our time reading this nonsense!

proof enuff for me!

Josie

11. jaredg
        jaredg
        How about an apostate who used to work in Bethel to corroborate the story?

my father, a hard core JW and former bethalite with strong ties to bethal, has told me to my face that the society monitors apostate websites. take it for what it is.

12. Neo
        Neo

Quotes,

Thanks! I would never find that thread, though I had already read it before.

jaredg,

my father, a hard core JW and former bethalite with strong ties to bethal, has told me to my face that the society monitors apostate websites. take it for what it is.

One more piece of evidence.

Neo

13. Share this

Google+
        Pinterest
        Reddit