Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I could not care less if the botchtower spies monitor this site.

If they do, good for them. They might learn a thing or two.

All I know is that it's the apostate web sites that are helping literally thousands get untangled from their web.

wanna

• bebu
    bebu

Surely it is the WT lawyers, not the WT writing dept, that monitor this site. The lawyers are concerned about gathering information concerning their legal cases, and sites like this one can clue them in as to how strong or weak things will go for them. Jim Whitney's experience with WT lawyers is extremely telling. That instance revealed how much they were interested in this site, and monitoring it. (Of course, maybe they just got addicted.)

I think individual fading/inactive posters are more in danger by lurkers (or trolls) who might be able to put the pieces together and report them so that they can be 'properly' df'd.

bebu

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

I,stop the pain,have no proof of the WTBTS spying on me or the website.That is all.

For you,fatboy slim.

• avishai
    avishai
    NO ONE HAS GOT ANY PROOF!!!!!!!

So let's just admit that we simply do not know whether the society spy on this site

Are'nt you from bethel? a representative of the society? A JW? Are'nt jw's not supposed to be on these sites?

You're proving your own point! That would make you a spy!!

• Pole
    Pole

SBF,

• inquirer
    inquirer

wannaexit,

I could not care less if the botchtower spies monitor this site.

If they do, good for them. They might learn a thing or two.

All I know is that it's the apostate web sites that are helping literally thousands get untangled from their web.

wanna

Yeah, this site is one of the most well-known, popular anti-JW sites out there! :)

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hey there, Slim,

Just supposing someone came on here and said that, yes, they had worked at Bethel monitoring apostate websites before being DFed for apostasy, or maybe were still doing so and no one at HQ knew they were actually apostate... I'm sure you would still want further evidence from them to back up their claim... what kind?

~Curious Merry

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

We have EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW that the WTBS LEGAL DEPT monitors this site. I don't understand, do you think the legal dept is not part of the WTBS? If they are monitoring this site, then the WTBS is monitoring this site. You want this info put on a brick so it could be introduced to your brain directly?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Pole,

I already pointed out that the "Amazing" evidence does not prove that the society spy on this site as a matter of course. Lawyers may have done so for a specific purpose, but that is not the same thing.

You are right that someone could just make it up that they worked on the special spy unit. That is why I would not believe anyone who now said such. If there was such a person then they would have already spoaken up by now and everyone here would know about it.

It would be just as big as Anderson, Schnell, Franz, Watters, Penton all combined!!!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Simon had a thread a long time ago that had somebody from the WT's servers visited his site. If anybody can find the thread, post it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit