Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mac
    Mac
    Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

Yeppers......

I once attempted to exit JWD for a bathroom break and an old guy with a polyester suit asked for my hall pass......GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

mac

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You have lost me Mac

• Mac
    Mac
    You have lost me Mac

That'll teach ya to follow me.......heheh! mac

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

slimboyfat

You like to play games. On the topic you started, "Watchtower Magazine to be Published Monthly" (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/84493/1.ashx), you had a little fun.

And back on page 1 of this topic Neo, frankiespeakin, and kls pointed out that you wrote,

...we here at Bethel...

Maybe you're at Bethel, maybe you're out for another round of fun. Why don't you try playing Internet Checkers instead?

• slimboyfat
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've heard from several people who have intimate knowledge with this issue. I choose to believe what they tell me. If you don't, fine but I seriously doubt Ted Jarecz will post here giving you names, assignments and dates. You seem to be exerting a lot of energy on this issue and yet when people have responded to you, you say their word isn't good enough.

Believe what you want sbf, and I mean no disrespect, but at some point you should let it go.

I'll leave you alone now.

Chris

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Would you accept what a Jehovah's Witness says on their say-so?

I don't mean to be disrespectful, I am just being realistic.

Apostates are just as bad a Jehovah's WItnesses.

They are the flip side of a coin.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Slim wrote in this other thread: "I am a FORMER WITNESS."

And at Bethel, no less.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/86117/1.ashx

You're being awful naughty.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Slimboy Im not sure specifically about monitoring of this site but it is very likely as I have heard from a former bethelite that it is occasionally monitored. They do not make prophiles of people or investigate into their registration to my knowledge but do monitor information expressed not only on this site but various sites. Its known that they read apostate literature and have even tried to counter or downplay the information expressed through articles in the watchtower. In fact they had only disclosed certain embaressing issues in the proclaimers book after it was already exposed in various books analysing the organization. Also to answer why they would not become influenced by what they read or monitor. Who do you think made the false proclamtions and distorted reasonings to begin with? Do you not think that they know what they teach is not always credible? This should be enough to open their own eyes but it doesnt because they are facinated with the concept of the society. You cant reason with one who will not admit to being wrong, and who is not humble enough to apologize for damaging lives. Others are career people, the society is their step ladder to the top and knowing the system is faulty does not deter such ones striving for prominent postitions. I do agree though it is good to be factual but I would not be surprised that they do indeed occasionally monitor these sites.

Ticker

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That was a joke Kenneson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit