Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Out of sheer nosiness, how did RitchieRich get busted?

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'm not sure why I didn't post to this when it first came around, but they do indeed look here. Back when they were trying to shut down dirtclod, my weblogs showed a "ns.watchtower.org" browsing through my website(not dirtclod, my personal website). That seemed like they were using their "name server" computer to surf with, unless it had a proxy srevice built in to it as well(which I'm thinking it did - it only makes sense). Within minutes, ns.watchtower.org disappeared from the logs and it appeared then that whoever was checking out my site switched to using Anonymizer. I'm fairly certain it was the same person because the ns.watchtower.org didn't fully go through all of my home pages, whereas the Anonymizer one did. And I don't think it was all coincidental because dirtclod was shut down just an hour or so prior to this occurance. This was the time that dirtclod was suspended due to an "alleged" phone call from WT legal - at least that is what my ISP told me. It took an actual C&D letter for them to really shut it down later.

Anyways, when I first got my "shepherding call," the PO took out a care package that he received from the Service Desk. It was about a half an inch think full of printouts from my website and JWD. He handed to me a printout of this post. I glanced at the bottom and saw that the URL embedded into the printout used the Anonymizer proxy service. That is when everything I wrote in my first paragraph 'clicked.'

Trust me, they do watch this site and may even use your posts against you if they find out who you are.

• sf
    sf

slimboy,

BOO!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Jourles,

You sure know how to put the creepers on.

Trust me, they do watch this site and may even use your posts against you if they find out who you are.
  • avengers
    avengers

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I don't have time to read every post on this thread so forgive me if someone else knew about this and posted it.

I have seen several instances where it was apparent that the Watchtower was busy watching us. There are legal issues also of peple being sued, Quotes is one example. If they were not monitoring this site and others how would they even know Quotes existed?

Recently someone posted an email he recieved from a pastor in San Diego who was doing a series of seminars on JWs. Since I live near there I contacted him. The request had been posted here, to my knowledge nowhere else but maybe Freeminds.

He said that Watchtower officials had already contacted him and wanted to be present to give their side of the story. He had no idea how they even found out.

So yes, they are here. Watching. Once I was posting on a religion board that had a JW thread on AOL. They shut it down claiming that we (apostates) were commiting some crime by relating our experiences. I called and talked to the manager of the boards at AOL, (I used to work in AOL security) and talked to him.

He refused to answer me when I asked if the Watchtower had threatened to sue....but had no logical answer. He took away our freedom of speech without a reason. (There was no insulting or TOS violations committed) When I said ok fine, I'll open up another thread under a broader religious subject he got very upset and told me no you can not do that. I was told I could NOT talk about my experiences as an ex JW on any AOL board!

We are a threat to the Watchtower. We know the sordid truth about their lies. There are "victims of victims and followers of followers" at Bethel, but there is grave evil too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So lets remember to give them a big just to make their day before they get off ....I believe that is why they came back to ask me if I would like to be reinstated......Because I truly do love them at least the rank & files....I was just as mislead one time also,,,,

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if only they'd read and take to heart what is posted here, maybe some of us would be out placing magazines today instead of posting on apostate boards. the lack of love is why a bunch of us left. the legalistic way things are run now at the halls just has no room for true christian love.

all the information about the sins of the watchtower , i learned AFTER i quit going because i was always told to DO MORE in order to solve the problems i was having . there comes a point where it is impossible to DO MORE and your problems are still there, worse than ever, and you have learned better than to go to the elders for help because you already know their sheparding skills are limited to telling you to go out in service more, study the publications more, pray more..usually in that order.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SlimBoyFatHead..LOL!!..WBT$ shut down Quotes..Threatened to sue him over the information posted on his WebSite..Theres your proof.....You said on Skally`s thread,that you read about Apostates burning down a Kingdom Hall..I asked you to prove it..Can you do it,or is it just more Bullsh*t like this thread?...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Quotes debacle was enlisted as proof earlier in this thread, and it proves some things but not others.

It shows that lawyers emploed by the Society realised the importance of some discussions that went on in this forum to their case.

It does not show that there are bethel insiders who regularly view the board to read up on apostate tactics and strategies as some seem to claim, nor than any officials among the Witnesses are sanctioned to read the board in order to catch out active Witnesses who participate on the board.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit