Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Under your line of reasoning, YOU made the accusation so YOU prove it true.

• kls
    kls

Truly slim what is the difference to you ?

• Valis
    Valis
    Prove it!!!

His name is Jim Whitney ya moron....You could have found the same information looking through his posts and the replies to them.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• inquirer
    inquirer

I don't think it would be beyond them. Doesn't surprise me.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Ahhhh Valis, I wanted him to prove who Jim is.......lol

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Heat,

Exactly!!! I was being ironic!!!

• Valis
    Valis

moronic is more like. You have the answers to your questions, which really weren't that hard or difficult to find. But you know this, yet you attempt to stir it up and call the people on this board liars.. Please refrain from continuing as I will not ask again.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

How many times did we hear (from the platform) that this is warfare and a good soldier always knows what his opponent is doing and is ready to react accordingly.

If the WTS has its nose in the world affairs via the UN, then wouldn't this board provide a big clue as to why the JWs are leaving in droves? I don't have any proof, but it stands to reason that they can see what's actually going on in the hearts and minds of former loyal JWs.

They KNOW that the crap they teach about this is that they couldn't or wouldn't live up to their vows, etc and place the blame entirely on those who have left---but they have to know what the real story is and they have to make adjustments and "noo lite" to feed the sheep and keep them in line.

You want "proof"? Maybe we would like some valid proof that the WTS is who they claim to be and that they were approved by God as THE only religion. I never DID see that proof in my 30 years.

Annie

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

More on the deposition:

Also, in litigation firms it is not an uncommon practice to begin surveilance of the opposing party (usually via an investigation firm). In fact, most law firms will engage in any form of monitoring so long as it is neither a crime nor actionable in a separate civil suit. The films that these forays produce are, in the business, called "day in the life of" films.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am calling no one a liar Valis, let's get that straight.

I am simply challenging the the common assumptions here for which there appear to be no bases.

The biggest lie is the one that everyone believes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit