Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

This has become one of the most popular and widely posted topics of late and without any disrespect to anyone who has posted...including me...WHY?

Should we care if the SOB's at the WTS view our site, as long as they dont try and close it down I couldnt care less...maybe someone who is having doubts will pop on here and see some sense...

G

of the waiting for the day class....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Was it Little toe who was approached at the elders school, and confronted on the basis of information the WTS had gleaned on an aposto web site?

We only need the screen name of one poster here who was got by the WTS on the basis of information posted here to prove it.

HB

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Regardless of what many think, from time to time the "Society" does view material that is called to their attention. AND, the various ELDERS from all of the congregations do indeed keep track of some of the "latest and greatest" about the WTB&TS. So don't let people give you additional misinformation. The "ones" that say not to go on the internet are the biggest hypocrites and the ones that really want control. I don't see anything wrong with checking out the internet, but I have always thought for myself, asked questions, and spoke the "truth"......and that makes me dangerous!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

So are well all agreed the Society don't really monitor this site?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I don't think most people really give a damn whether they do or don't.

Of course the usage of the word 'apostate' as employed by the Watchtower Society is incorrect and ignores the true broader meaning of the word, which encompasses any person who leaves a religion to become a JW.

• avengers
    avengers
    are the apostates on this board really so important, are their ideas really that interesting?

Not important, just people.

I'd rather be thrown away like garbage than to side with them who defend the WT. (__|__)

Andy.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    So are well all agreed the Society don't really monitor this site?

Believe what you like, Fat-Between-The-Ears. Unlike in your precious Kingdom Halls, you're pretty well free to embrace any old belief here.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Some time ago I pointed out that they have a pre-1995 generataion article on the site. I doubt I am the only one to have posted that.

The article is still there, which is a pretty good indication that they do not monitor this site.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have not read all the post so I may be repeating. Sorry.

When we picketed Brooklyn Bethel ---I was walking along side a Brother? who I knew was a resident.I was speaking to him about the false things the Wt taught. He was afraid--- you could see that, practically running-but in those days I could keep up...But he said "I have seen you apostates on the internet get lost."...So I think many of them visit our Unconditional love area....HERE!!!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Someone watches it. That's how Richierich got busted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit