Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hilary,

This is exactly the sort of comment I am talking about:

Who really knows? But, I think they do. Here on JWD we're always talking about how the witnesses focus so much on the Old Testament, and, lo and behold, today they dropped off the 9/1/07 issue of the WT and what is the title on the front?..."What Is the Value of the "OLD TESTAMENT"?

It was like they were answering JWD!

Can we agree that's complete bunkum? Slim

• journey-on
    journey-on

Let's put it this way, Slim:

Say you run a huge multi million dollar corp. and everything is going great. The money is rolling in, your sales force is stoked and the reports are looking up. Then, you begin noticing suddenly everything is going south. The money is drying up and you're losing some of your brightest and best salesmen. You try new techniques and spice up your sales pitches and encourage your people to stay focused and work harder. But, it's not working! Everything is still going south and not only that, it's going south at a fever pitch!

Then you hear that the reason so many of your people are leaving your org. is explained on a couple of forums on the internet. The people that jumped ship are telling all about what happened and why they can no longer work for your corporation. They are actually encouraging others to leave and discouraging any would-be new ones to think long and hard about working for such an organization. The information is out there for all the world to see.

You have to be a complete moron not to log on and find out what is hurting your company! Either that, or just plain BAD MANAGEMENT. Any manager worth his salt would get with the program and find out what the leaks are and what strategy is going to be best to use to cover up or contain them.

What method they use and how often they use it and who they use is probably unknowable by us. But if you have a brain at all, you have to know it's being done.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i think you will find that the magazine articles are researched prepared illustrated printed delivered etc etc etc at least months in advance...and remember how someone would always say that it was exactly what they needed as if it was an answer to last night's prayer.

the benefits of the old testament are constantly under discussion by the wts as is just about every other subject that comes up on rotation.

to say the mags are prepared by looking at what xjws think is important makes about as much sense as saying they are directed by holy spirit

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Who cares whether they do or not ? Can you prove that it rained last year, on a Tuesday, in The Grand Canyon or whether someone urinated in the Atlantic Ocean ? It is abundantly clear that there are those present on this forum who will gladly do the work for them. One does not have to be a brain surgeon to print off pages and supply them in hard form.

I have a feeling from my short time here that if any of the GB stopped suddenly, there would be one or two persons from this forum up to their shoulders in their anal cavity !

No need to wipe when a willing tongue is available to keep it clean !

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No, cause if they did they would have put guards around the baptismal pools to protect from goldfish invasions!

Now seriously I don't think so. I don't think they could possibly put someone on here and not have their "spirituality" be shot in pretty short order. I do believe that some of the truly bad people at bethel. People who don't believe, people who are only in it for the money and power. Sure I believe that they would come on here to find ways to safeguard the money bags!

• 5go
    5go
    Trust me, they do watch this site and may even use your posts against you if they find out who you are.

OK I am against slim and I even laugh at that.

To the bethel brothers reading this. Try please I will even give you a hint I don't live in japan.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Slim,

Can we agree that's complete bunkum?

Yes.

HS

• TD
    TD

--Wondering how one could provide concrete proof without putting their source at risk and why on earth anyone would do that just to satisfy idle, anonymous, garden variety discussion board curiosity.....

• 5go
    5go

• 5go
    5go

Hey slim WAC found proof they edit Wikipedia that close enough for me.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/140210/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit