"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Well I hope for his sake it does open his mind. Iam a jw and im sick to my stomach with everything i have been finding out. JWS pride themselves in all actualality of being the perfect religion.

Needinfo, welcome to the board. Randys site has a wealth of "info."

FM, The Wt doctrine for the 144k is very gray, as far as "Joe human" realizes he's anointed and all the sudden theres a manifestation of something in his human nature that can continue on to heaven. Which is a direct violation of doctrine. (soul)

Then if said subject falls away, that "thing" that was manifested to continue on to heaven after death is now somehow null and void. (where did it go)

• Gordy
    Gordy

Well done Jez.

What got me was he thought you were looking at a "JW website" obviously he didn't know it what it really was then. Well it is a sneaking title for an anti JW website. I would how many have wander in here thinking it is a JW site and stayed.

Sword of Jah could have been him standing next to you same type of attitude and disbelief at what was revealed.

Funny how they disbelieve what we say about the WT and call it lies etc. Yet they expect people to believe everything they say without questioning it. Hypocrites!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    What about df'ing ppl that disagree with the teachings of JW, ones that change their mind about wanting to be a JW? They are not allowed, I think they are called 'apostates' or something like that"

That would be me!

I was reminded how naive they are and how little they know what is really going on in the world and their own religion. Unreal how selective information only is feed to them. I forgot how onesided it all is and I hope I reached him and planted a little seed of doubt.

Yep, and if you ARE educated, or wish to educate yourself, you are looked down upon and made fun of...........I remember one elder used to make fun of me because I used bigger words in my every day vocabulary..........grrrrr, it just makes me sick thinking of how abused I was by this man.............You did a really great job, Jez! Good on ya girl!!! Keep on talking! Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Sounds like you are an imaginary JW. There is no way a JW in good standard would post on this board like you do.

LMAO@Narkissos! Good one!!!

• needinfo
    needinfo

The only thing jws really do is try to control the minds of the people in the congregation.........and that starts at infancy........they're getting there army together

I did just wander on this site and i can't say enough how right everybody is........I could never go to my family and tell them i have alot of questions and serious doubts about this religion this site is just wonderful...........JW's are like a communist country your not free to do anything on your own ecspecially have your own mind and voice

thanks

• needinfo
    needinfo

The only thing jws really do is try to control the minds of the people in the congregation.........and that starts at infancy........they're getting there army together

I did just wander on this site and i can't say enough how right everybody is........I could never go to my family and tell them i have alot of questions and serious doubts about this religion this site is just wonderful...........JW's are like a communist country your not free to do anything on your own ecspecially have your own mind and voice

thanks

• Jez
    Jez

Needinfo: Welcome, stay, learn and then make up your own mind. It is strange how the things learned here hit so hard in the gut, like you kinda knew all along, but then to have it confirmed is just mindboggling! I know!!

Love Jez

• needinfo
    needinfo

Hey Jez

yeah i guess i always did question jws I was born into this religion so its all I know but im older now and away from my family who force fed me this crap and im just stunned at all the things im learning................its kinda like a coming out expierience for me .............crazy???????????

CRAZY is what ive been forced to belive since birth.............thanks for your kind words jez

i thought it would be a long dark and lonely road....but there are alot of us

thanks

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

A Witness of Jehovah is one that will testify on Jehovah's behalf about His qualities, and underserved kindness. Instead of trying to disprove a religion, why not take part in magnifying Jehovah's name ? Everyone will soon come to know Jehovah.

BB

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**A Witness of Jehovah is one that will testify on Jehovah's behalf about His qualities, and underserved kindness. Instead of trying to disprove a religion, why not take part in magnifying Jehovah's name ? Everyone will soon come to know Jehovah.**

BrownBoy,

With all due respect, your post sound as if you read it right from a WTS publication. I'm afraid you'll need to work on "conversational qualitiy" for next time. ;-)

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit