"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• needinfo
    needinfo

i know GOD but obiviously not the same one you know

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    There must be something to be said about the mental state of someone like Brown Boy. Are there any psychologists or anyone who can tell me why these people come onto websites like these?

I'd wager there's something to be said too about my internet personality too.

I am willing to go up against your mental state any day. Someones religious beliefs does not make them mentally incapable. I have shown nothing but intelligent thinking on this site. There is no one that can prove otherwise...............especially not you......give it a rest. BB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i know GOD but obiviously not the same one you know

What are your God's qualities ?..........please bring them forth. BB

• shamus
    shamus

Ooooh, I got Brown Boy mad, LOLOL!

What's wrong? Don't like people telling you that you're a liar?

Every thread that you post in, I will make mention of it so that people can see just how filled with 'jehovahs' spirit you really are. I feel that I am helping people... by showing them who you really are. A liar who can't even admit that he's a liar. An a-typical JW.

It would be fun to go see a psychologist seperately and see our mental states. Unfortunately, that's just not possible... too bad, though.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Ooooh, I got Brown Boy mad, LOLOL!

I am not the one you should worry about getting angry...........you should think about what you write. You are trying to tear someone down. Is that what your intent is? Everyone will reap what they sow........it is written. You should join in on trying to build people up instead of trying to make yourself superior. Humble yourself.

BB

• needinfo
    needinfo

bb

i know my GOD i was raised in the so called truth im so glad that my eyes have been opened nothing else to say

• shamus
    shamus

Sounds like more JW rhetoric. Can't you come up with a better argument, LOL!

Arguing with JW's is like shooting fish in a barrell with a missile.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh, and one more thing that I can write to make your god angry.

Jehovah is a poopie head. I already cancelled my subscription to the ressurection that Jehovahs Witnesses believe, so how much worse can it get? It sounds like a Monty Python skit...

"Don't say that word anymore... you're just making it worse for yourself..."

"How can I make it any worse for myself... I'm getting stoned to death!!! JEHOVAH JEHOVAH JEHOVAH!!!

What's he gonna do? I'm already going to 'hades', LOL!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Sounds like more JW rhetoric. Can't you come up with a better argument, LOL!

Arguing with JW's is like shooting fish in a barrell with a missile.

I am going to test your thinking abilities Shamus. Have you ever been misled by a female companion, or close friend? Has anyone ever caused you to do something without thinking? Answer these questions truthfully without bringing the WTS into the conversation. BB

• needinfo
    needinfo

shamus

good one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit