"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• shamus
    shamus

Wow. You're going to test my thinking abilities. I'm truly scared....

You really shouldn't throw your pearls before swine, you buffoon.

Let's see, have I ever been misled? Oh no, everyone on the planet, no matter who, has been 100 percent truthful to me; especially those on the internet. I don't answer questions truthfully from confirmed liars.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Wow. You're going to test my thinking abilities. I'm truly scared....

You really shouldn't throw your pearls before swine, you buffoon.

Let's see, have I ever been misled? Oh no, everyone on the planet, no matter who, has been 100 percent truthful to me; especially those on the internet. I don't answer questions truthfully from confirmed liars.

You are afraid to answer this question because it will only prove that people can be misled. Yes, even the WTS. It is easy to be misled by humans, much more so to be misled by a demon, or Satan. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Try looking into your heart before you attempt to put anyone down. No human is perfect. Never condemn a person for trying to do good, especially if they are in the practice of teaching people about God. This is the reality of life..............no one is perfect. Humble yourself. BB

• shamus
    shamus
    This is the reality of life..............no one is perfect.

That's something that I learned when I was like five. If I listened to your 'insight' I would have the insight of a ten year old.

Come now... how old are you? Were you ever a witness? My guess is you're just some sixteen year old kid just messing with us. I certainly hope so.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Come now... how old are you? Were you ever a witness? My guess is you're just some sixteen year old kid just messing with us. I certainly hope so.

I am a witness of Jehovah. It is not in my heart to speak untruths. Jehovah will humble me also. Please have patience and you will be rewarded. Put your faith in Jehovah, and you will come to know Him like I do.

I am older than you think. I am past 42 years of age. That is all you need to know.

Have a good night Shamus. Open your heart to Jehovah and He will make you wise...........

BB

• shamus
    shamus

Run away, grashopper. Run away.

Now where did I hear that trashy advice before?

Do me a favour, grashopper. When you're on 'paradise' erf kissing cobras, milking dingoes, and cleaning up animal shit, I hope that you will think of me... dead....

Because paradise erf or not, I don't want any part of it. Please inform Jehobah by ESP tonight. Let me assure you that I won't be there. The only ones that will be there will be the internet liars.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Run away, grashopper. Run away.

Now where did I hear that trashy advice before?

Do me a favour, grashopper. When you're on 'paradise' erf kissing cobras, milking dingoes, and cleaning up animal shit, I hope that you will think of me... dead....

Because paradise erf or not, I don't want any part of it. Please inform Jehobah by ESP tonight. Let me assure you that I won't be there. The only ones that will be there will be the internet liars.

Shamus, I cannot say what Jehovah will do in His day, but I do know that He will show everyone loving kindness. It is not totally the fault of humans that we are the way we are. Jehovah will take everything into account. Listen to this wisdom and have an understanding. A slave is not greater than his master. If you would be willing to forgive your son (if you have one) for an error he committed while in the playground. How much more will Jehovah be willing to forgive you, with much more ability to forgive than any human? Jehovah is love made manifest. We are fortunate to have a God like Jehovah. Have a good night and pleasant dreams. Have no fear. BB

• anuva
    anuva

i am a bible study ...

you say ......"Jehovah will humble me also. Please have patience and you will be rewarded. Put your faith in Jehovah, and you will come to know Him like I do............

---You are afraid to answer this question because it will only prove that people can be misled. Yes, even the WTS. It is easy to be misled by humans, much more so to be misled by a demon, or Satan. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Try looking into your heart before you attempt to put anyone down. No human is perfect. Never condemn a person for trying to do good, especially if they are in the practice of teaching people about God. This is the reality of life..............no one is perfect. Humble yourself. Everyone will reap what they sow........it is written. You should join in on trying to build people up instead of trying to make yourself superior. Humble yourself. " i beleive in jehovah that existed forever ...and i am a true christian who practises BIBLE...the true christianity that existed with the blessing of jehovah since existance of humanity and how does my true worship need be validated by remaining in JWs !!!! i am a christian. how i am not so close to god than you suppose you are ? yes .....we should humble ourselves and so do every body else who judges others in world as worldy associations...let us humble ourselves, we all are before god, and we do not have right to say others as bad associations, let god humble everybody who judges others as weak ....? i hope you help me . nobody is superior, all christians who beleive in bible are equivalent to JWs of WTBTS , am i right brown boy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

One more comment before the nights end.

Just like Christ, He always gave credit to His father while upon the earth. I humble myself before Christ as our reigning King, and give Him credit also. To be like Christ is to be like His Father Jehovah. All in perfect subjection, and in perfect order. Look forward to your heavenly King Christ Jesus who is currently reigning as King in the heavens. May God bless all who believe.

A Witness of Jehovah and of His Christ

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Brownboy:

I have shown nothing but intelligent thinking on this site. There is no one that can prove otherwise.
    I guess you forgot about this thread. ;)
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i am a bible study ...

you say ......"Jehovah will humble me also. Please have patience and you will be rewarded. Put your faith in Jehovah, and you will come to know Him like I do............

---You are afraid to answer this question because it will only prove that people can be misled. Yes, even the WTS. It is easy to be misled by humans, much more so to be misled by a demon, or Satan. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Try looking into your heart before you attempt to put anyone down. No human is perfect. Never condemn a person for trying to do good, especially if they are in the practice of teaching people about God. This is the reality of life..............no one is perfect. Humble yourself.
    Everyone will reap what they sow........it is written. You should join in on trying to build people up instead of trying to make yourself superior. Humble yourself. "

i beleive in jehovah that existed forever ...and i am a true christian who practises BIBLE...the true christianity that existed with the blessing of jehovah since existance of humanity and how does my true worship need be validated by remaining in JWs !!!! i am a christian. how i am not so close to god than you suppose you are ? yes .....we should humble ourselves and so do every body else who judges others in world as worldy associations...let us humble ourselves, we all are before god, and we do not have right to say others as bad associations, let god humble everybody who judges others as weak ....? i hope you help me . nobody is superior, all christians who beleive in bible are equivalent to JWs of WTBTS , am i right brown boy

You are correct in your thinking. Just like Christ taught. Anyone who helps the least of these, my brothers, has helped me also. You are correct. Have a great night.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit