"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• under74
    under74

geezusss, what's the subject again?? Oh right, Jez good job in calling the guy out, maybe a seed of doubt got planted.

BBoy, if you want to preach your gospel start your own thread.

• shamus
    shamus

Brownboy,

I am Beelzebub, ruler of the demons! I am here to torment you forever more... on internet forums... wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be there.

In my former existence I was called Belshazzarbullshat.... and before that, Satan, the 666, the imperfect number that I will tattoo on everyone's forehead on this planet! I will tattoo it on they're forehead, or on they're bums.... whatever is sticking out, I guess.

"The meek internet liars shall inherit the earth!"

• avishai
    avishai

Not only is he a liar, but a false prophet. You might wanna talk to god about forgiving you for that before acting so superior here, buddy.

Oooooh If Jah really acts like biblegod, you are sooooo in trouble. Man, are you in deep. I suggest investing in some hip waders, friend. I thingk you are seriously trying to help folks, but I'd give a little check to your zeal and running ahead of Jah, pal.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy to Shamus:

Have you ever been misled by a female companion, or close friend?

Brownboy...I hate to remind you, but, YOU tried your very best to mislead this entire board with your false prophecies. You've said a few posts ago, it's easy to be misled by people or even...SATAN!

How were YOU misled? By Satan ? By other people ? As sacreligious as you think we are here, at least we somehow KNEW your prophecies were FALSE.

Which, by the way, would mean we could see something that God hid from you. And we hardly claim we are prophets of God like you have.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy, Since your failed prophecy, you've encouraged US to go back to the Kingdom Hall. Have YOU returned to the KH ? If not, why not ? If so, have you confessed your 'works of prophesy' to the benevolent Elders ? If so, how have you been treated ? Please answer.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

BrownBoy, Since your failed prophecy, you've encouraged US to go back to the Kingdom Hall. Have YOU returned to the KH ? If not, why not ? If so, have you confessed your 'works of prophesy' to the benevolent Elders ? If so, how have you been treated ? Please answer.
    I have never prophecied about anything. The prophecies have already been put into place. I am doing whatever I have to do in order to accomplish Jehovah's will rabbit. I would not encourage anyone to do what I am not willing to do myself. The WTS is in the best position to teach the good news of the Kingdom. Everyone will come to an accurate knowledge of the truth by whatever means Jehovah has put into place. What are you doing with yourself rabbit? Are you serving Jehovah? Your turn to answer. Pay close attention to the near future rabbit. You will soon know which prophecies have been fulfilled. Have a good one and keep the Kingdom of God in mind. Prepare to be enlightened..............have a great night. BB

• formerout
    formerout

Jez,

I have skipped the last couple of pages in this topic. However I did start to notice that your original, intelligent discussion with us had been taken over by, mostly close-minded (....ummm.. try to be polite, Brad..yes, I know it's stretch but use the NICE word..lol) people who are not ready to accept reality.

Much like Jesus is responsible for Christianity, you are solely () responsible for this unreasonable behaviour. Just to be sure of your forgiveness, I think it would be wise for you to say 1) - 10 Hail Mary's, 2) - pray to Jehoober, 3) - admit your wrong to Joseph Smith.... etc.

Look at what happens when you try to do a good thing and help others... anarchy arises.

Take care sweetie,

Brad

• under74
    under74

Enough already! BBoy what part of "start your own thread " don't you understand? Quit hijacking threads!

Jez-it's totally out of hand. You just give me the word and I'll kill this thread. I can do it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

OMG, [s]he's gonna kill the thread.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

(Edited to make post gender-neutral )

• under74
    under74

I will if Jez gives the word. I've done it many times before--so I know I can do it. And, and- hey how come evryone on this forum thinks I'm male? OH woops, I'm hijacking the thread now...sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit