"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Narkissos: touch é

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nice to know you're still lurking, SoJ.
    I hope all is well, and you are learning lots...
    ..genuinely...

• sandy
    sandy
    "It is really really hard to get df'ed nowadays. Your attitude has to be 'I don't care what you say, I won't talk to you, do what you want with me. But if you are sorry for what has been done, then you won't be disfellowshipped"

J-Dubs always say this. They are so full of it. My niece confessed to the elders on her own. She said she was sorry and would attend all the meetings. The elders disfellowshipped her anyways.

They said they didn't feel she was truly repentant.

I asked her if she cried and she said no.

• Badger
    Badger

jez!

THAT WAS AWESOME!

I've dreamed of dressing down a devout JW...I hope I do as well as you!

• gdt
    gdt

Sword...i am not sure who you talk to, but those answers at uni are exactly what everyone i know (including me) would use, please let's only tell the truth even if we are in the midst of 'lions'. gdt

• Jez
    Jez

SWORD OF JAH!!!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!! OMG!!!! I am insulted that you think I would fabricate such a lie. Piss off!!! nly shared it because I knew that so many would be interested. I was so shocked to have him invite a conversation like this and I can't believe you would doubt me. Typical JW mindset, "It must not be true"

Jez

• Jez
    Jez

Sword of Jah: Ok, don't piss off. Stay....sorry about that. I was just so proud of getting confronting a JW and hearing him actually be honest about what they know and don't know and believe in that you caught me off guard. Stay...learn...critize...it is ok...I can take it and would rather have you try to stick up for your beliefs here then leave us.

As verification: Look at how true his answers ring with so many here AND it is exactly what I would have said before I was an ex-JW!

Jez

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwordOfJah,

Another one (JW troll) who is trying to imitate an ostrich with his head in the ground. Some just can't recognize or even want to know TRUTH.

Hey sword............if Brooklyn told you that these letters I am typing are green, you'ld believe them wouldn't you?

HappyDad

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Jez, You really gave a good witness. Maybe he will do some thinking. He has to know you knew what you were talking about. It's a good feeling to think maybe someone will listen to some of us who were once in their shoes.

• Xandria
    Xandria

IT LIVES! Kidding... it has been a while since we've been visited by Jah.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit