"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

When I was in, I didn't know anything that was going on behind the scenes regarding coverups. I didn't know the history, didn't know how doctrines were arrived at. I just took it all for granted that it was OK. I think most JW's who were raised in are the same way.

Hopefully you gave him something to look up.

Kwin

• ThisGuy04
    ThisGuy04
    "JW are world known for being the first ones to aid in any disaster"

yip, i remember being fed that too....

"I have never heard of them doing that, but I hear of the Red Cross, The salvation Army, churches

EXACTLY. i've never heard on the tv news, major papers or even online news sites of JWs being a huge help in any disaster...but i sure heard allot about all of the JW disaster help from the platform!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Jez>

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    "I have been reading so many scary things about your religion. There is the date switching, 1914, 1975, etc"

"Oh no, that was cleared up."

LMAO!!!!

Thats right... they were caught in a LIE and then said: Oops! Well, err, uhhh, ummmm

"Cleared up" allright.

• Preston
    Preston

Jez....I dare say you have the holy spirit!

• avishai
    avishai
    "JW are world known for being the first ones to aid in any disaster"

Only their own. Which flies in the face of the good samaritan parable.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Sounds like you have an imaginary jw friend. There is no way a JW will answer like you described.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My sister-in-law recently embarked on a major 'shunning' of my wife and I -

The crime? I mentioned in an email that I was tired of hearing the same old 'the sky is falling - end time junk' - that I had lived thru the 1975 fiasco - that was all I said - it thru water of her recent Circuit assembly zeal - that was all it took

Trust me folks - shunning is still in effect - it don't take much!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

SwordofJah:

Sounds like you have an imaginary jw friend. There is no way a JW will answer like you described.

Sounds like you are an imaginary JW. There is no way a JW in good standard would post on this board like you do.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Sword - you aren't serious? Honestly think about your congregation and some of the folks in it and now run that converstion Jez just related. Why are you questioning this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit