"I noticed you are on a JW site, DID YOU KNOW I AM A JW?????"

by Jez 120 Replies latest jw experiences

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Gawwd Brown Boy, Doesn't that lingo sound creeepy to you yet?

• shamus
    shamus

Bah...

Brownboy has lied outright on this forum twice. Anyone who believes liars should go right back to Jehovahs (pphhhht....) 'Christian' (hahahaha!) Witnesses.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    BrownBoy,

With all due respect, your post sound as if you read it right from a WTS publication. I'm afraid you'll need to work on "conversational qualitiy" for next time. ;-)

Annie

I did not learn that from any watchtower publication. Knowing Jehovah will make you feel the same way too. I am a witness to that....no lies. I am willing to converse with anyone here. Your all to negative about God anymore. If there is anyone here willing to talk about God, feel free to jump in. I know the bible fairly well.

BB

• needinfo
    needinfo

Brown boy

if your on this site reading what people are saying isnt that against the rules????????? so if you wre true with no doubt you would be reading your watchtower not writing here

merry x-mas

• needinfo
    needinfo

Brown boy

if your on this site reading what people are saying isnt that against the rules????????? so if you wre true with no doubt you would be reading your watchtower not writing here

merry x-mas

• shamus
    shamus

Brownboy,

I don't have the time nor the bother to show your two lies on this forum.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brown boy

merry x-mas

What rules are you talking about? There is no rule against sharing knowledge about Jehovah. I will sound it out whereever there is anyone to listen...............there is no rule against knowing God. BB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Brownboy,

I don't have the time nor the bother to show your two lies on this forum.
    Shamus

You sound so much like a broken record. Give it up. You are showing everyone how much you lack in real content. Try writing something that might improve on someones life..............you are helping no one.

BB

• shamus
    shamus

There must be something to be said about the mental state of someone like Brown Boy. Are there any psychologists or anyone who can tell me why these people come onto websites like these?

I'd wager there's something to be said too about my internet personality too.

• needinfo
    needinfo

i know GOD but obiviously not the same one you know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit