Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Just wanted to let you know you and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers today. Take it one day at a time, and always make sure you have emotional support through this ordeal. Wish I could do more.

• bem
    bem

Mario, So much to have to deal with, No one should have to deal with what has happened in your life. I'm sending my love and hugs to let you know I'm here and thinking of you.

Dorothy

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Mario,

Once again my heart goes out to you and to what you're having to face. I am so proud of you for what you've accomplished this far.

I do have a suggestion. If you have access to a printer, it might be helpful to make a few copies of your numbered questions that you shared, and give them to those who are in a position to be of help to both you and Marina.

You have made some valid points and someone who CAN help you, should see them the way you have laid them out.

It's been cold, nasty and gloomy up here near Lake Ontario too. What's with this global warming we keep hearing about???

Take good care of yourself, and know that we are behind you 100%.

Love & hugs,

Annie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((((Mario)))))))))))))))))

I am thinking of you and Marina. Things are dark and hard now, but later, you will be strong and wise because of this very thing.

Andi (and Neil)

• iamforeverfree
    iamforeverfree

I SEND MY LOVE AND BLESSING TO THE FAMILY TO RECOVER. I KNOW THE TRAMA THEY MUST BE GOING THROUGH. PEACE TO YOU ALL.

• bebu
    bebu

Thinking of you, Mario...

bebu

• angelkins
    angelkins

Mario,

Just want you to know that I am still thinking of you also.

Lots of love and hugs,

Carol (Your "other mother" from California)

• bebu
    bebu

Memorial Day is May 30 (it is traditionally May 30, but observed on the last Monday of May... this year, May 30 falls on Monday).

I would like to encourage all posters (and lurkers) to send a special card to Mario before this date, as Talia's birthday was May 30 and this will be a rough milestone.

Perhaps we could also set up a fund for an arrangement of flowers to be sent? Here's information for the florist who handled Talia's funeral. Interested people should pm me, so I'll know whether to make the call to set it up...

Ray Florist
    311 Pocasset Ave
    Providence RI 02909
    401-942-9683

Cash would also be very appreciated for practical purposes, too. So...

Send your Card$ to

Mario Balletta
    PO Box 91016
    Johnston RI 02919

bebu

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• bem
    bem

bttt

Share this