Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mario))) we love you....

Please keep writing.............and PUBLISH...you are an excellent writer and one that commands attention.

Although, NOdenial and I are unemployed...please know we care deeply about you.... (PS> Hope you liked the home-made card and pics I sent you a while back!)

hugs,

CodeBlue

• hubert
    hubert

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TALIA. from Hubert and family.

You will never be forgotten.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thinking of you, Mario ((((((())))))) and of Talia (((((Marina)))))

~Merry

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mario:I didn't post about it, but I was thinking of you all often, throughout the day.

Every blessing!

• Emma
    Emma

Mario, you and Talia were in my paryers all weekend. I hope you have gathered strength from all here who love you. Please take care.

Emma

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Mario,

I hate to keep posting that I pray for you every day because it sounds like I'm saying "look what I'm doing" and that makes me uncomfortable. OTOH, I want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers all the time. Not like I'm bragging, but just to assure you that you are not forgotten at all.

I pray that each new day will bring you a bit more peace and comfort and that you will find the emotional strength and stability you long for. Talia is happy in a wonderful place that we cannot even imagine!It's a comfort that she is in no pain whatsoever.

Her nightmare, her terror, and her physical and emotional pain is GONE forever. Please remember that. I am positive that she wouldn't want even a moment of devastation or depression to cloud your life.

Know that you ARE loved.

love and hugs,

Annie

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Greetings JWD Family:

***********************************************************************************************************

As every unit of time passes, our love for you is ever increased...

in the night you visit our dreams, and new memories turn to hope,

During vivid visions and brief encounters, desires for your contact are released...

and your innocence, beauty, images and sound are what is treasured most,

In the final moments of a senseless tragedy, you were abandoned and betrayed,

through your sacrifice, bravery, courage and freedom we will always inspired,

Your loyal ones still love and need you today, and will never be dissuaded...

because The Mighty Legend of Talia lives on and on, never to be retired,

Free like the unbridled wind, your thoughts could never be bound...

and your creativity illuminated like the morning sunrise,

With unique talents and passionate gifts, a young artist from a small town...

intrigued and mesmerized family, friends, academia and anyone else around,

I love you, and, I would trade my life at this moment, for your guaranteed return...

For you should not have agonized and suffered, my pure and precious child,

How I long for the time when you were daddy’s little girl...

even though you could only stay for just a short while,

The love of a father never ends, and the suffering overshadows the denials...

that twelve years of love, life and memories, ended during the folly of one tragic night,

You can never be disappointed, sad and disenchanted or plagued with trials,

Papa is coming soon, I promise, and I will never fail you again like I did that one October night

Imerio (Mario) & Marina Balletta

The Balletta and Grande Families

& Friends

• bebu
    bebu

Mario, we started a separate thread just for Talia.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/91647/1.ashx

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

Double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit