by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Thanks for the update Mario.

Lazy

• reganashe
    reganashe

Mario,

My heart goes out to you. Your strenth amazes me. I'm so sorry for your lost. I couldnt imagin what you are going through. I send you my love, prayers and hugs. I wish I could offer you more.

Jasmin

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hi Everyone:

By now, all of you know I am living the worst time of my life. I had promised Talia earlier in the year that there would definitely be christmas lights for her this year, and now every sad holiday song I hear is peircing me through the heart.

I am still having spontaneous outbursts of grief, and many times in public (right now sitting in Dunkin Donuts in Johnston, RI). I know people must think I am strange sitting here typing away on my laptop and crying like a baby after every other song on the radio, but I am so sad. I am so sad my friends!

I love all of you so much for what you have done and said for me and my Talia and I miss all of you very much this morning. I wish I had someone's shoulder right now. Please forgive me for falling apart.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Unfortunatly Mario, you have to fall apart. You have to grieve. I'm sure we all wish we could be there to offer you a shoulder. Hopefully, the next week, next month, you will feel a bit better.

Take care Mario,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Utopian Reformist))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Balsam
    Balsam

Utopian,

I sent a private message to you, I know how you are suffering.

Ruth

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Grieve, donĀ“t push it back, it gets better. I wish I could be there.

Lazy

• Mystery
    Mystery

((((Mario))))))

Not really goodbye

The one question that
    I ask myself is why?
    Why did God take you away?
    Why did you have to fly?

You were my angel
    Who has now gone up above
    One day we will meet again
    When I will shower you with love

I miss you every single day
    Of my earthly life
    Why were you taken from me?
    This is my burdened strife

My heart is aching
    For you to return
    Why did God take you to his home in heaven?
    This answer I need to learn

My darling angel
    Some say you are gone for good
    But nobody could separate us
    Not even the Lord God ever could

I miss you more each day
    As my life on earth goes on
    All i have are the memories
    Of you, my number one

I still continue to sob
    I still continue to cry
    Cause I just dont understand
    Why you had to die

I will never know
    Why what happened did
    Your life had barely begun
    Cause you were just a kid

But I know one day we'll meet again
    In heaven where you are
    And this is what I hold on to
    My angel, my little star

And this is what gets me through
    Whenever I feel sad and alone
    That we will be together again
    Somewhere over the rainbow.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Mario)))))

**I had promised Talia earlier in the year that there would definitely be christmas lights for her this year,

If you are emotionally able to go and buy even a simple small angel, or one of those battery-operated candles and put it up in your home---she will see it and KNOW it's just for HER. It wouldn't have to be elaborate-or "festive", as we know you're not going to FEEL festive this year, but maybe just something significant that you would feel comfortable with.

We're ALL hurting for you and wish we lived closer to you to be able to "be there" physically for you at this time.

hugs,

Annie

• acsot
    acsot

(((Mario)))

I wish we were there also, so that you could have hundreds of shoulders to cry on. And there's no other way, unfortunately, to get through the pain other than the tears, nightmares, and other ways each individual copes with shattering grief. You have to let the waves of sadness hit you and release it by crying, punching a pillow, yelling, whatever it is you need to do to get it out.

Mario

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit