Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I was thinking about you today, as I knew the anniversary of this horrible event was closing in.

I can't begin to know what you are going through, but my heart goes out to you. No one should have to experience this.

Keep the memories of your daughter alive. This way she remains alive in your heart. Don't let the bastards take that from you!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Funny, I was also thinking about you and how you are doing.

Thanks for keeping us posted. So sorry for the sad turn of events.

Good luck to you as you turn a new chapter in your life.

I will always think fondly of you and Talia and Marina.

take care

wanna

• Soledad
    Soledad

Mario

I sensed that the anniversary of last year's events were closing in and I have had you in my thoughts all day today.

I want to wish you the very best. A move overseas would be great for you.

Much love!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm glad Marina will be with you after high school, Mario.

May positive changes come your way from now on. You certainly deserve it.

• Shania
    Shania

Your heavy load at times seems impossible to bear,,,,,,,,,please know we are thinking of you often, we are like family, we have cried tears, and read every word you wrote about this sad story...........we want peace for you Mario. You deserve that my friend, I pray you find this when you go back home. There is no place like home..............We want you to know :YOU AND TALIA HAVE TOUCHED EVERYONE HERE IN THIS LAST YEAR....................we send our love and a big hug to you....................

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I believe in the human ability to bond with other humans under any circumstances, even tragedy. I have come to know more of you and grow in my admiration and respect for the many years, the untold sacrifices and monumental efforts of so many people on this forum who have suffered and escaped from the slavery of mind control.

I applaude so many of you for that and for the example and strength it has given to me and to others over the years. It seems like I will survive, despite missing my daughter almost every minute of every day. It hurts to wonder what she was thinking during her last few moments before expiring. It hurts to wonder why she did not courageously make an attempt tp escape or save herself, and it hurts to wonder what actually happened in that bedroom closet during those precious moments as smoke and fire filled the barricaded bedroom.

I will always cry and choke up several times daily as reminders trigger memories of Talia and what used to be a family. I am alive, I am moving forward and I am making new plans. But, I am really really truly sorry and heartbroken that I could not save a beautiful, innocent and remarkable child. The loss of young children is very very heavy on the mind and heart.

Thanks to all of you for getting me thru this past year, somehow we did it together, virtually speaking, but we did it. I will writing to many of you personally now that I can handle sitting down and composing my thoughts and have saved every card, every letter, every gift as they are all precious to me as your friendships.

Please protect your children and always be careful about any new association or organization (religious, commerical, political, social or other) that you begin getting involved in and always always ask lots of questions and research every side of every issue and do not always dismiss your instinctive protective thoughts, misgivings and apprehension about something. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dear Mario, as I read your first post of 10/26 I was thinking, "you know, he ought to just chuck everything and move to Italy." I smiled when I got to the part about you chucking everything and moving to Italy or Buenos Aires. That sounds like a really good plan. The system here in the States has screwed you over royally and I think a graceful exit to a new life is a great idea.

It has been a long year, hasn't it? I am so glad you are putting your life together. I am so glad to hear that Marina is considering joining you. I am so glad you are ALIVE.

You and Talia are in our thoughts and prayers on this anniversary.

Hugs,

Nina

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Dear Mario, as I read your first post of 10/26 I was thinking, "you know, he ought to just chuck everything and move to Italy." I smiled when I got to the part about you chucking everything and moving to Italy or Buenos Aires. That sounds like a really good plan. The system here in the States has screwed you over royally and I think a graceful exit to a new life is a great idea.

It has been a long year, hasn't it? I am so glad you are putting your life together. I am so glad to hear that Marina is considering joining you. I am so glad you are ALIVE.

You and Talia are in our thoughts and prayers on this anniversary.

Ditto Mario. I couldn't be happier for you!!! We will always be here for you. Please take care of yourself and stay in touch with us.

Love,

Andi

• bebu
    bebu

((((Mario)))) you are in my thoughts on this exceptionally difficult anniversary.

I'm praying for lots of things for you, not just that you will simply 'survive' and 'move on', but that somehow this extreme and outrageous situation, played out over this whole year, will not destroy the life inside you. That you will overcome all of this and find, miraculously, a real place of rest in your soul.

We are a family, and we care about you!!

God bless you, and help you heal, and to process all of the things in your life to bring you into that peace.

Ever your friend and sister,

Beverly

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I wore all black today for his Talia.

It'd be a good thing to do so on Nov.29th, everyone (or any day). He lives with this everyday. Surely, we can show our support.

(((((((((((Mario)))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit