Could This Be the Most Repellent Watchtower ....Ever?

by metatron 166 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

typhoid mary . that pretty wells summs up the wt and their whole ministery . lock your door poison is knocking . and just like typhoid mary the wt needs to be sent into and instutition for the sick. to save the population from uncurable desease. and even tho the wt is regestered in many countries as a charity a web search turns up a big fat ZERO. no wonder they are getting taxed in france for lying... the wt truely followes their father satan. john

• Morgan
    Morgan

Hi Proplog,

The accusation that JW's are a money hungry organization doesn't harmonize with what they actually do. If they were primarily interested in money they would encourage American members to forget about their unproductive service (milliions of hours spent producing a 1/2 percent increase) and instead work overtime and contribute to the worldwide work where there is a significant increase.

They discourage their members from being successful in this world. If their members went to college and contributed to the organization they would have a lot more money. Their behavior indicates that money is not their primary purpose

Could it be that if Jw's actually had a good education, and were successful, the WTS would loose people by the masses? Knowledge is thier enemy.

C'mon they discourage higher education. It's not because of money.....it's because they would have few followers to contribute. Keep them barefoot and pregnant. Keep them dependent. IMPO.

6,000,000 Jw's. $1.00 a week from each is.......I'll let you do the math. (I'm just guessing at an average. I have no idea what they gross a week.)

Morgan

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Rockland, Ma? I used to live in Greenfield and Shelburne Falls, MA. Do you know anyone from there?

And since you obviously have a firm grasp on what is going on in this religion why are you still a member and why are you still helping those that insult you?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    JW = 6,000,000 people who would rather be killed than kill others.

No, 6,000,000 people who were brainwashed to die for men.

Cassi

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

JWs believe :

• Everyone else is doomed to die at Armageddon.
    • Jehovah will provide, no matter how dire the situation. If God doesn't provide then it shows the spiritual weakness of those that are suffering
    • Death is merely temporary, where all will be resurrected after Armageddon.
    • Jehovah will make everything all right and perfect after Armageddon.

These four beliefs justify the actions of a self serving money grabbing organisation. Screw the rest of the world, they are going to die anyway. Screw the rank and file, they can just wait on Jehovah. If Jehovah doesn't provide it's your own fault. If things get that really bad, there's always the resurrection, where we can all live in paradise and all our physical and mental scars will be healed. Jehovah will provide for the organisation by the average JW contributing - as he/she is OBLIGED and guilt ridden to do.

It's all false promises - they milk the congregations for as much as they can get, with NO responsibilties or duties until AFTER Armageddon.

Nice scam.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Eight Marks of a deadly Mind Control Cult applied to Jehovah's Witnesses Milieu Control

"Milieu" is a French word meaning "surroundings; environment." Cults are able to control the environment around their recruits in a number of ways, but almost always using a form of isolation. Recruits can be physically separated from society, or they can...]

MORGAN>C'mon they discourage higher education. It's not because of money.....it's because they would have few followers to contribute. Keep them barefoot and pregnant. Keep them dependent. IMPO.

Danny's reply:Morgan you hit it right on the nail! I haven't had my coffee( still groogy) yet,,,but this is why they get their girls married age 16 boys @ 18 in the 'troof'.

There also is a lot of nepotism,aka 'spiritual incest' [discussed in another thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/72428/1.ashx

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

LOVE BOMBING Bomb

HOW DO CULTS SEDUCE THEIR PREY ?

"" ......A tactic used most often is the "LOVE BOMBING"...They swarm over you in a sort of ,"COCOONMENT".

All of a sudden,,you have,,INSTANT FAMILY,,INSTANT PURPOSE,,INSTANT COMMUNITY,,INSTANT FRIENDS.....And you don't have to look inside yourself for answers anymore,,.. because cult leaders, or their designated high disciples,,dispense all your spiritual needs..

....A mass delusion,,mass hysteria,,operating under the illusion of a master plan...In military jargon this is known as ,"Cluster F**k"...

Beware of Love Bombing.... Leonard Brenner Love-bombing is characteristic of most cults. Prospects, recruits and members are drowned in a sea of love and caring. Recently in an evangelical church I heard the pastor describe his visit to two cultic groups in which he praised their love-bombing and urged that his church adopt the same loving attitude towards visitors and members.

Should the evangelical church practice love-bombing? Is this what Christ meant when he said, "By this will all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another," (John 13:35)? I've heard cult members say, "Of course we practice love-bombing: Who'd want to be in a group or church that practiced hate-bombing?" This attitude highlights a common misconception. >>>Hate-bombing is not the opposite of love-bombing.<<< The opposite of love-bombing is unconditional love. Love-bombing is highly conditional. The cults will love you to death while you represent a prospective convert to their group.

As a member a tight family love will surround you as you faithfully promote their cause. However, when it is clear that a prospect will not join the group or a member voices doubts, create waves, or leaves the group, all love ceases. Indeed scorn is immediately heaped on these individuals and remaining members are told not to have any contact with them. All time, effort and love-bombing is then directed towards new prospects and the faithful members. Is this the love evangelical churches should practice? Unconditional love is what God practiced when he sent his Son to die for us..... I Love You Mug 2

• metatron
    metatron

I don't hate Jehovah's Witnesses. I actually pity them. I do however, despise the Watchtower

Society because they are greedy, unloving, and fraudulent. Most Witnesses are simply

unwitting victims of Watchtower fraud and falsehood. If I were a millionaire, I'd love to start

a scholarship fund for every Witness who was denied higher education because of the

organization's interference.

This article in a recent Watchtower, about a couple that lost their son, caught my attention

because, although minor, it honestly exposes the greed and heartlessness of the Watchtower

in exploiting the poor and disadvantaged. My quarrel is with the Society - who published

this article as a means of gathering money, not the sincere, suffering parents who gave it.

metatron

• Farkel
    Farkel

proplog2,

: I would like to invite you or Metatron to state your point as a PREMISE and CONCLUSION. Then I may decide to challenge its logic. So far things haven't unfolded in that direction.

Fair enough. I will do it in an informal inductive way.

The Watchtower Organization routinely claims that it is the most caring and loving organization in the world. It routinely claims it is the only Organization used and directed by the epitome of love and compassion, God himself.

The Watchtower Organization frequently instructs its members to emulate the compassion that Jesus showed for others. Jesus was so compassionate that on one occassion he showed so much caring and love for a grieving family that he raised back to life the person who had died.

The Watchtower Organization does not have the power to raise the dead. However, it does have the mandate from Jesus himself to show compassion to its brothers and sisters. This mandate comes from its own teachings and from the Bible itself.

A 14 year old boy by the name of "Anderson" tragically died. The Watchtower magazine saw fit to mention this death, but rarely writes about the deaths of other members unless they are high-ranking Watchtower officials. They chose to mention this death, not because it was a tragic loss to have such a young person die, but for another reason. Why do we know this? We know this because they never mentioned the death in that context.

Instead, they quoted his parents who said, "Before his death, he was raising two chickens. He wanted to sell them and then send the money to the branch office as a contribution to the world wide preaching work."

We may reasonably assume by not only by what was stated but by what was omitted that this piece was about MONEY going to the WTS.

The WTS did not print that they thanked the parents for giving them the money from their dead son's chickens, nor did they offer condolences for his tragic death. It was the parents who had to comfort themselves by hoping that "soon - very soon" they would see their son alive again.

Therefore, we have a situation whereby the WTS could have taken the compassionate high road as Jesus did, but did not. They could have asked the parents to keep the few dollars and expressed their heartfelt sympathy for the grieving family. Instead they used the situation to focus on THEMSELVES and to take MONEY for THEMSELVES even when a tragedy was involved.

I'm certain if I showed that article to 100 reasonable people, virtually every one of them would reach the same conclusion and be just as revolted about it as I am.

Farkel

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Because of Jehovah's promises, we are confident that we will soon - very soon- see Anderson again.

**You hate the Watchtower organization. And so does your back-up chorus. So anything they say or do is going to be twisted through your distorted glasses.

Proplog,
    Most of us hate the Master Manipulators that the GB and the Boys In Writing are, not individual JWs. But I guess you knew that already, huh?

To keep "preaching and pushing" for more than a century---how the "end" is going to make folks pop out of the earth and surprise their loved ones, is a cruel sham. These people are victims OF that fraud, and of the WTS itself.

Making these claims (and having NOTHING come true) makes these deliberate LIARS totally despicable.

The WTS tactics are repugnant in general---and to most everyone here who sees through this garbage for just what it IS!

**I appreciate a lot of what you post...now that I have gotten used to your Carrot Top mode of presentation

Frankly, I LIKE Carrot Top! His humor strikes me funny and is always "on target" for those he is "poking" at.

Danny---I'd take Proplog's thought as a compliment!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit