Could This Be the Most Repellent Watchtower ....Ever?

by metatron 166 Replies latest jw friends

• proplog2
    proplog2
    To keep "preaching and pushing" for more than a century---how the "end" is going to make folks pop out of the earth and surprise their loved ones, is a cruel sham. These people are victims OF that fraud, and of the WTS itself.

Your argument apparently isn't with JW's. It's with Paul who said stupid thing like:

1 Cor 15:32 "If, like men, I have fought with wild beasts at Ephesus, of what what goot is it to me? If the dead are not to be raised up, "let us eat and drink for tomorrow we are to die."

• Odrade
    Odrade

btw, unchecked hatred is hating without discrimination and without reasons. I think all of us here have ample and specific reason to hate the WT Book Publishing and Real Estate Development Corporation (nods to GaryBuss) for the wreckage they have made of our families and our lives. Hating the obvious cause and having a focus has been instrumental to many of us in turning ourselves into thinking and productive members of society even though this manipulative and deceitful corporation still holds many, many family members hostage.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I'm sorry Prolog2 ... don't feel bad (well sure you'll get over that anyway) ... I didn't and probably most of people didn't read the entire thread cause it's a bit long ... only checked the lastest comments (there is probably a missunderstanding) you know how we are ... and well it is only a forum . Hope you don't mind if I don't read back cause this subject is just RRRRRR ! that is probably why people are reacting on feelings (bab feelings against the WTBS).

and no you are not the village idiot ! ... I hope you are not a JW soldier though, after what I've said (just kidding ! ) ... feel better sweety ?

• proplog2
    proplog2

Odrade:

There have been many comments also about "what the Watchtower didn't say". All sorts of accusations that "they never expressed condolences to the parents". Maybe they did. More than likely they did this on a personal level. But because of "hate" these wild accusations are made without any challenge. This is not unlike a lynch mob. It is speech that is inflammatory.

Am I to believe that you Odrade have gone on record condemning such tactics? Well then good. How many of the chorus will join you?

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The misadventures of the Watchtower's ominous Orwellian Whip The Worker Quit Your Complaining Yes Man You're Fired Boss Fired CEO odyssey.Well, there is trouble in the 'spiritual paradise'.Like growing old and infirmed.The WT$ is run by lawyers and senile old farts.

These dopesters will soon be in diapers.Turn up the morphine drip,they are all goners.........................................................................................Connect the dots. The Jehovah's Witnesses apologist can grandstand to the ends of the Earth,and they will still.....

GROW OLD AND DIE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

The only variable here is; will you also die broken and unsaved? Undaunted Danny can always go off and get saved as a born again Christian.Yes,I have options.

[Notice; All Jehovah's Witnesses who have died,are all Still Dead Tombstone

• Odrade
    Odrade

no, I have NOT gone on record condemning the tactics. And no one here has said that they KNOW the WTS has or has not fabricated, consoled or anything else. They have only said, based on past experience and based on tactics from the WTS itself, they think it possible or even likely. They are fully entitled to that view.

How is you putting words in MY mouth any different from anyone on this thread putting words (or giving motive) to anything the WTS says? We have a long rich history of WT buzzwords teaching us it's okay to assume things. "Clearly" "we can assume" "obviously", come on, I'm sure you know a few more... You display their tactics so well...

• proplog2
    proplog2

Simon:

When are you going to change the posting guidelines to reflect the real nature of what is acceptable behavior on this forum?

1. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
  • cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Proplog

I think that what is bothering me here is the feelingless way your information is presented. For those here who have been ripped off by the WT Org this is not a logical vs illogical argument, but a highly charged emotional one. We are only human and many here are experiencing a lot of pain because the practices of this Organization.
    And again...

• Corvin
    Corvin
    This is a completely honest and heartwarming experience for those who are devoted to a cause they believe in. It expresses the parents belief in the resurrection. It illustrates the devotion of even young children. The lesson is the same as the widows contribution. It may seem small and insignificant but everyone's contribution is important and counts.

LOL, get out of here with that! You took the bait, hook, line and sinker, just as the WT conditioning would lead you to do.

The accusation that JW's are a money hungry organization doesn't harmonize with what they actually do.

It certainly does harmonize with what they DO NOT DO. They have a vast amount of resources, moneys and properties abroad . . . you know that, right? 90% to 95% of all WT publications purchasers are JW?s . . . sort of like AMWAY. That does not include the large generous donations given by WT members along with the many estates willed to the Society by the elderly JW?s who never had kids to leave anything to (they were told that to have kids in this system of things would interfere with the preaching work and the end was always SOOOO CLOSE). Having kids meant that JW?s would be funnelling their hard-earned money into their kids lives and not the organization. Give me one documented account of the WTBTS taking any of their funds and helping a single legitimate charity like the homeless, starving children, sick children, victims of child molestation by those they assign to shepherd the congregations, widows, elderly, my mother who devoted her adult life to the org just to get shat upon and die broke and penniless . . . you got it now? Take your blinders off for a sec, there speedy. They not only do not give to any charities, but they also tell their members that for them to do so would amount to a lack of faith in God's promises to do away with all that troubles mankind.

If they were primarily interested in money they would encourage American members to forget about their unproductive service (milliions of hours spent producing a 1/2 percent increase) and instead work overtime and contribute to the worldwide work where there is a significant increase.

The only ones that benefit from the selling of WT publications is the WT. We all get to work a regular WTBTS approved job, pay for gas, tires, breaks and tune ups for our WT approved field service vehicles, buy cheap polyester clothing and Payless shoes, purchase WT literature and then go peddle it mindlessly at the doors of strangers under the guise of doing Jesus? work. Our reward and repayment for time and money spent is the distant promise of everlasting life (which is always just around the corner and always has been for the last 100 or so years. This generation, indeed!).

They discourage their members from being successful in this world. If their members went to college and contributed to the organization they would have a lot more money. Their behavior indicates that money is not their primary purpose.

If more JW?s went to college, there would be less JW?s. Why? Because when you get a real education, your mind is free to think and reason. You naturally begin to ask logical questions that cannot be answered by the WTBTS and you realize the errors in their teachings and publications. The WTBTS discourages college because they would rather not tolerate educated humans who think for themselves. There behavior is indicative of those who prey on the weak, tired, ignorant and hopeless. JP Morgan, one of the richest men in the world during his time, (the same time that Russell lived) said, "It is better to get 1% of a hundred people?s effort than to get 100% of your own effort". The WTBTS and every other multi-level scam in the world knows this principle it really does work to build wealth.

Judas seemed to be the one who worried about how the money was being spent. You all have become irrational in your petty accusations. Minimus, Metatron, Farkel etc. etc. I'll bet none of you have given even 1% of your income to charity.

Since I left the org, I have actually been moved by real people in real need and my human heart . . . my "treacherous" human heart moves me to donate, not just money to charities, but to give of my time as well. (Sorry I just let my right hand know what the left is doing) The WTBTS frowns on such real love and giving since it would take what amounts to two village chickens away from their kitty. Judas? LOL, nobody here has embezzled funds from our Lord or sold out the Lord to get more funds. Your comparison is sophomoric and has no application here.

Bite Me and Have a Nice Day,

Corvin

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

even if the story about the 2 chickens and the boy is true what the point of printing this . to tell you you are not giving enough ? the boy gave all he had . (2 chickens) are you giving all you have? that is the point of this article. give it all to the wt.. it don't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. i would love to have trhe name and address of these parent and write them a letter or call them on the phone , and see what they are really like. funny the wt never gives this info. and the other guy got it right the wt is just building up it6s assets to the point that they can drop the whole thing when the shit hits the fan.......john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit