Could This Be the Most Repellent Watchtower ....Ever?

by metatron 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    But I am surprised no one that is observing this discussion has the courage to challenge the propaganda. I am referring to the repeated suggestion that IN FACT the little 14 year old boy with the two chickens is a fabrication. SHAME on all of you who made that remark. And EQUALLY - SHAME on all of you who let such blatant hatred go unchecked.

For one thing, you are forgetting where you are. Secondly, this "chorus" is comprised of individuals who have seen with their own eyes that the GB does lie, the publications lie, the elders lie, and it is not a stretch to consider that the entire story is a fabrication.

I will give you this, however . . . I do believe that there are really financially poor people out there with no education who would buy into the WT doctrine so completely that they would sell the fillings in their teeth in order to give money to the Society . . . you know . . . to further the worldwide brainwashing work.

The head office does not need the average JW to send them a dead kid's chicken money.

Good point, Dave, but it is very shrewd to continue exploiting a viable income avenue such as nickel and diming the rank and file. They simply cannot resist.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Simon:

When are you going to change the posting guidelines to reflect the real nature of what is acceptable behavior on this forum?

1. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

I see no one inciting hatred on the basis of religion on this thread.

I see anger.
    I see disgust.
    I see contempt.

What I also see is someone who is challenging Metatron's "chorus" to respond, and they did. I also see that you cannot be bothered to answer. You threw the challenge out there, and it was met but you either can't find the words, or the logic, to back up your claim so you fall back on posting guidelines to save face.

It is not humanly possible for me to care less whether you respond to Farkel (or Metatron) or not, but I see no reason for this thread to be locked or edited in any way.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oooops ... Prolog2, about religion

But we don't care the WTBS being hatred ... (still kidding ) besides we are here to vent about the WTBS ... so well it doesn't help !

I'm off this thread ... the thing is that what they did in printing that was SILLY ! (whatever reason they did - what ever people have done on a personal level)

• minimus
    minimus

I believe this is not a made up story! JohnnyCip shows clearly what the meaning of this article is. If that doesn't bother you, Proplog, there's something wrong with YOU!! Funny thing, I believe Metatron still goes to meetings and you can see his anger is becoming more obvious here. Proplog, my understanding is that you DON'T go to meetings (which would explain your lack of anger).

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*waits for proplog2 to start a thread announcing his departure from the board, like last time*

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is one of the most shameful articles I have ever heart. It seems that the WT is using EVERY mean to get their hands into the money of the poor JW's(and in this case we are talking about an African country)

Even using the dead ones for their benefits!!!

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

most dubbers will think this is a great artical, and give more money, It will work because when you are a dubber you are stupid, and not thinkiing clearly, if you stay you are weak minded, I personaly think that it is like taking advantage of the mentaly ill, These people who are buying into the whole idea that their life will shortly begin and so not live the life they do have now, the old saying that a life in the hand is worth 2 after the big A,

• JustUs
    JustUs

I'm so moved by this experience that on my next visit to the Kingdom Hall, I'm going to stuff a dead chicken into the contribution box with a note tied around it's neck saying "Sorry I didn't have time to sell it"

• GreenDragon
    GreenDragon

One elder told a very similar story (I think he was reading from a letter from the society) a few years back it was about an African boy who have two chickens. He intended to keep them for breeding but one of them died so he sold the other chicken for $1 and posted the $1 to the Watchtower or it could be a boy with two chickens and his chickens lay some eggs and he sold the eggs for $1.

This is about the third time I heard the boy and the chicken story from WT. Mentally challenged people are easy to trick that's why this chicken story will bring $$ to the borg.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Attributed to P.T.Barnum( no it wasn't C.T.Russel) the great showman,and the world's most famous geek:"there is a sucker born every minute".

Wake up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit