Could This Be the Most Repellent Watchtower ....Ever?

by metatron 166 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Proplog, you wrote:

The reason this post continues is that I was looking for a vehicle to simultaneously get me to 1000 posts and get some attention. This board is hungry for someone they can lash out at. There are so many hate buttons you all can be played like a musical instrument.

So what you are saying is that for your own personal gain you were emotionally manipulating of all of us who are hurting our wounded and hurting out here??? Sounds like a WT ploy to me.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

On the other hand, last night a wonderful tale was told!

this brother from africa went to service at the same time no matter what! so a robber caught on

& he decided to steal his home when he left. As that was going on people found the brother &

told him his house was being stolen. he replied "what can I do know, I will stay in service". well minutes later

still in service the robber passed by with his stuff, and he helled for the police & got his stuff back.

Don't ever leave service no matter what! & Jehovah will bless you (mind you no mention of miracle), "bless you"!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I hope that you know me well enough to know that I would not defend the teachings of that Organisation and I share the views that the WTS will at times unashamedlly seek money, despite claiming that they do not.

However, I must say that having read the actual article, the point that comes over to the reader is to promote faith in the resurrection, rather than appealing for money. the parents simply wanted to be able to fulfil their sons last wishes and be able to tell him so when they see him again.. The conclusion of the article is about the resurrection, not the money.

But if you ask me, peddling false hopes of a resurrection that is NOT going to happen is a bigger crime than soliciting money.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Cyber Sista:

Life is tough. Hurting is a choice. Hanging around with a bunch of self-hurters won't stop the hurt.

I chose to post on this thread because it has such a pathetic premise. If you had eyes in your head you might see something a little bit like blues bro. Unfortunately he feels he has to verify his anti-jw credentials to this group.

• metatron
    metatron

I'm looking forward to future updates regarding Watchtower behavior as they set the 'limbo dance' bar

of sinking standards

lower

and lower.

Clearly, their pleas for more, more, MORE are falling on deaf ears. I look forward to more histrionics, threats, and

"reminders" coming from the old men who sense that power and money are slipping thru their fingers. Can

collection plates be far behind? Who knows? It's getting interesting.

metatron

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Cyber Sista:

Life is tough. Hurting is a choice. Hanging around with a bunch of self-hurters won't stop the hurt.

Proplog--that's a cold shot...I didn't choose to lose 20 years of friendships and some family because of some controlling cult religion that I fell into during a troubling time in my life and--YES, it hurts--after all I am only human--are you? This site has helped me clarify some of what happened to me during those 20 years of indoctrination. Many people here have helped me to feel better about where I am at in my life, to validate my feelings and have offered some support and kindness. Unfortunately you have not.

cybs

PS...Sorry you are still angry and hurting too. I think your posts are an good indication of that and one of the reasons you are still here too.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Cyber Sista:

I didn't say you "chose" the unfortunate things that happened to you. I said you choose to keep "hurting" about them. At the root of your being upset is your childish demand that these things "shouldn't" have happened to YOU. I suggest you find a therapist who is familiar with rational-emotive therapy.

I didn't choose to lose 20 years of friendships and some family because of some controlling cult religion that I fell into during a troubling time in my life

If you are fortunate enough to outlive your circle of friends - guess what? That's right - you lose your friends. In addition you will lose your looks and your health and financial security.

I repeat life IS tough. So what!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit