My bags are almost packed!

Flipper - you have a pm.

-Aude.

• 4thgen
    4thgen
    Dang, it sounds like fun! Keep me posted for next year! 4thgen
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

4thgen wrote: Keep me posted for next year!

Watch this site and this thread...

Seems that many of us prefer the weekend AFTER 4th of July, so hopefully that is the same for next year, too. We'll probably confirm it while we are around the campfire this weekend.

Start planning your trip~!!

-Aude.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    2 more sleeps!
  • flipper
    flipper

AUDE- Got your PM today as I was working all last night. Sent you one back ! Getting close !

4THGEN- We'll keep you posted. Would love to have you come next year !

DAGNEY- Sleep well my friend - you're gonna need your energy for this weekend ! Party hardy ! LOL. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good thing Aude and I communicated! I was going to pick her up on the way north and she was going to meet me at my house. We would have passed each other on the freeway. Doh!

Looking forward to seeing you and everybody Mr. Flipper! We need to catch up!

I wish my newly exited friend could come, but the mate is not ready for them to do it just yet. They wistfully told me today they understand the need now to get together and share what we've been through. Another year maybe.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Started from Sioux Falls at 4 am to get to the other side of South Dakota and the Badlands:

(Notice my hidden message in the state tag.)

Left the Badlands and made the obligatory stop at Wall Drugs. We made some friends:

John's friend was "friendlier"

We went on to Mount Rushmore, just for a peak on a drive-by:

Then a scenic drive into the mountains of Wyoming to crash tonight outside of Yellowstone.
    Maybe some pics from Yellowstone tomorrow or later.

We haven't had any bear, wolf, or critter problems. Plenty of bugs on the grill and windshield and there were warnings everywhere, like this one in the Badlands:

• flipper
    flipper

DAGNEY- Looking forward to seeing you and catching up as well my friend- definitely been awhile. I'm very happy to hear that you have a good friend who has awakened to the TTATT - however I know how challenging it can be to still deal with a mate who is a JW still. I'm glad your friend has you to lean on. As you said maybe next year she will be able to come to Tahoe. Hopefully.

ON THE WAY OUT & ZED- Wow ! Looks like you guys are having fun seeing all kinds of sights ! The badlands look really cool ! Never been there, thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like you saddled up to a couple of stragglers from the 1800's ! I agree OTWO I like Zed's partner better ! LOL.

I've heard that mannequin's can be the next best thing to the real thing ! I used to go into Antique store's ( when I was single figured I better clear that up ) and hug female mannequin's even tried kissing one once when no one was looking ! LOL. I kept my clothes on though- figured I had to draw the line somewhere. They make some of those so damned attractive it's tempting ! LOL. Yeah, I know, I'm weird. But I'm fun ! Watch where you put your hand there Zed- somethin' might come up and bite ya ! LOL.

So there are rattlesnakes out there in the Badlands ? I had no idea. Be safe guys! Look forward to seeing you in a couple days ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• gettingafirmholdonthereallife
    gettingafirmholdonthereallife

Wow Flipper! It looks like this has grown a bit. I've been meaning to call you back after you called me a couple months ago (Aaron from Chico). I feel like I might be missing out if I don't come join in for at least a day. I see a few kiddos will be there... I have 6 and 9 year old boys and myself that could use some "like-minded" encouragement.

• flipper
    flipper
    GETTINGAFIRMHOLDONTHEREALIFE- Wow ! Nice to hear from you bud ! I do hope you and your boys come indeed ! It will be lots of fun, even if you can come for a day on Saturday we'd love to have you ! There will be lots of people you met a few years ago and some new ones as well ! Hope to see you dude ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit