8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Great pictures everyone!!!

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Great Teacher: Luv it! "Zed's Excellent Adventure", haha, so nice to meet you guyz.. Thx so much for makin' the drive!
  • nomorekoolaid
    nomorekoolaid

Mr Flipper lets try this again. I had to put it on my facebook [pagehttps://www.facebook.com/dave.w.gracey/videos/10204039600901784/?pnref=story

• millie210
    millie210
    Wow, great voice Flipper!
  • RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper

Here is a photo I took the first evening at sunset looking straight up in Kairos' campsite.

• Heaven
    Heaven

On the "After you die you will meet God" sign, that heartbeat kinda looks like it's flipping the bird... giving the 1 finger salute...etc...etc.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    RPP, love that pic!
  • flipper
    flipper

NO MORE KOOL AID- Thanks so much for posting the link to the song ! Very nice of you to do that. I think it came out pretty good ! I'm glad you and your wife got home safely. Take care.

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures, it was loads of fun !

CHA CHING- It was really nice meeting you and your hubby ! Hope to see you next year !

MILLIE 210- Thank you very much.

RED PILL POPPER- What a beautiful photo ! Wow ! Good job ! Really nice meeting you and your wife . Hope to see you next year !

HEAVEN- It is funny seeing those Midwest religious signs. So bizarre- they crack me up. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    Wanted to bump up the Lake Tahoe Apostafest thread again if any had not seen the pictures or read people's comments about what a great time everybody had ! Enjoy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Loved the pictures and experiences!

Especially liked RPP's picture above: brilliant!

And I think I've said thIs every year for the past few years: one of these days I'm gonna make it out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit