8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yes I called a friend we may be there.
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

This could come in handy during the tribulation or at an Apostate camp-out....whichever comes first.

http://www.biolitestove.com/products/biolite-basecamp

• flipper
    flipper

ON THE WAY OUT- Pretty cool looking tents ! I'll either get asphyxiated from smoke inhalation from the one with a stove or freeze to death with the air conditioner ? Is there no sacred " middle ground " ? LOL. Pretty cool looking little outfits there !

CRAZYGUY- It's never too late to come ! We'd love to have you and your friends there. I'll put you down as a possible maybe .

EXWHYZEE- What a cool looking little camp stove. Pretty innovative item. Thanks for the link ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. With 1 month to go here is the updated list of who is coming to Tahoe !

Coming for Sure : On The Way Out

Zed Revisited

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Flipper Jr. & Girlfriend

Ray Publisher & Girlfriend & Children

Aude Sapere

Mr. & Mrs. Jones & Children

Kairos & Friends

Lifes To Short & Children

Fading Out & Children

Fading Out's Friend T.

No More Kool Aid

Blindnomore

Balaamsass

3rdgen

Bro Dan

Bro Dan's friend M.

Mr. & Mrs. Cha Ching

Azor & Family

Hairtrigger

Dagney

Mr. & Mrs. Exwhyzee

R.B. & Wife

Ella Ella & Child & Grandchild

J.W. & Daughter

Possible Maybes :

Killer Jones

Terry Walstrom

Darklighter

Pokerplayerphil

Ivanahatan

Bill Covert

Crazyguy & Friend

And that is the current list as of 6/11/15 ! Hope more can come ! Getting close, getting exciting ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    If everybody comes who says that they are coming for sure - I show about 53 to 55 people so far, and we had about 40 on Saturday last year at the peak of the party ! ! Really cool ! Look forward to seeing and being with everyone
  • nomorekoolaid
    nomorekoolaid
    Hi everybody blindnomore and I will be there late on Fri Pm we are staying at the Inn by the Lake thru the 12th. I am going to meet my son there on Sat and will invite him to the party. He is not attending currently and is re thinking this whole JW thing that I forced him and his sisters into so long ago. He is beginning to see the light so he may be coming. Be sure to take it a little easy with him if he does, a little shaky at the moment. Also blindnomore will be climbing Mt Talac again this year and is looking for someone to accompany her. I would do it but have recently developed a slight heart murmur so no can do. Please let me know if someone is up to the challange.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Wow that is GREAT news about your son nomorekoolaid!!! Sometimes I get discouraged so many are still in. It's so exciting to hear one more having doubts...that is the first step.

I still need to figure out my plans.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    nomorekoolaid: the best to you with this. Power to you. I look forward to hearing about it in a few weeks.
  • flipper
    flipper

NOMOREKOOLAID- That is really cool that your son is having doubts and starting to see through the veneer that is called the WT society. We will all welcome him with open arms and look forward to meeting him. My son who is 30 years old and his girlfriend will be there as well and other folks probably his age will be there ( with a variety of 45 - 50 people coming ) so I'm sure he'll enjoy himself. It's a pretty laid back atmosphere as you know. Pretty chill. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a heart murmur. Hopefully you'll have some improvement with your heart by the time you come with getting checked out at a possible doctor's visit. Hang in there guy. I'm sure somebody will be happy to accompany your wife to the top of Mount Tallac. Someone who is in tip-top shape perhaps. Look forward to seeing you soon !

DAGNEY & ON THE WAY OUT - Look forward to seeing you folks in a few weeks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• tomrobbins
    tomrobbins

Hi Flipper, this is Kudra (can't log in on my old account! will have to contact Simon about it...)!

I can't make it to the 'fest this year (have a wedding in my hometown to attend) but I thought I'd stop by to say hi! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

xo

Kudra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit