8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• kairos
    kairos

My friend list may be three ex-bros and their very supportive lady partners.

Maybe a fourth couple.

• flipper
    flipper
    KAIROS- That's fantastic ! The more the merrier ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I am looking forward to our singing our own Pharell's "HAPPY" at this Apostafest. I will work on the words.
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    Wish I could be with you. Need to get the wife & myself retired.
  • flipper
    flipper

ON THE WAY OUT- So you're going to sing the " happy " song for us ? Cool. JUst tell me the chords and I'll back you up on guitar. LOL.

MR QUIK- Would love to have you at Tahoe sometime. You are always welcome to come ! Retired or not retired

• flipper
    flipper
    Wanted to bump this up for any and all who would be interested in joining us at South Lake Tahoe this July 10th through 12th at the 8th Annual Apostafest ! Hope you can make it ! Take care, Peace out , Mr. Flipper
  • flipper
    flipper
    Hadn't bumped this thread up about July 10th - 12th South Lake Tahoe Apostafest - so hope some more of you can make plans to join us. About 30 coming for sure so far ! Room for lots more ! Come join the fun ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

flipper I applaud your work in putting this together each year. I wish

I could be there. I see Apostate Woodstock in the making. Can you post

your son playing his guitar around the fire and you folks singing and

more pictures this year.

• OnTheWayOut
  • flipper
    flipper

JAMES MIXON- Thanks. Yeah it will be lots of fun , we usually have several folks bring guitars and sing, it's lots of fun. We'll be posting pictures again this year- only of people who don't mind their pictures being posted though. We get their O.K. first.

ON THE WAY OUT- Nice Tahoe shirt ! Look forward to seeing you and Zed ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit