8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• kairos
    kairos

The conversation and shared experiences were very moving.

Not gonna lie, I shed some tears. All part of the healing process.

I wonder if 8 campsites next year will be enough?

• flipper
    flipper

Here are : Getting A Firm Hold ON The Real Life & Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    KAIROS- It really was a great apostafest indeed. I was really moved by all the old connections being renewed among former friends . Hopefully 6 camps will be enough but if we need 8 we'll certainly get 8 camps ! LOL. Peace out, Mr.flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

Here is my good friend Bro Dan standing with me. This is the former elder I knew in my hometown. Small ex-JW world - isn't it ?

• flipper
    flipper

Here is Ray Publisher & his girlfriend L.

They are laughing really hard because to get them to smile I sang the hip hop song lyrics " I'm too sexy for my bod, I'm too sexy for my body " ! You remember that old kingdom song don't you ? Anyway- it got them to laugh.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I want to know what ray's shirt says on the bottom half!
  • flipper
    flipper

So I got into a kind of goofing off type mood. I guess I found Aude Sapere's top laying around on a table and at first I thought it was a bandana - so I figured I'd try modeling it on. Sorry Aude. I think it works better as your top than a bandana for my head. LOL. I can't remember how many beers I had by that time. Flipper Jr. helps me out in this " modeling " display.

• clarity
    clarity

Love it love it! So encouraging to see all of you lovely people having good fun and companionship with friends who really get it! So cathartic & healing. Would love to be with you ....it would make this life 100% better!

Thanks for not forgetting all of us back home ....... the pictures mean a lot.

Be safe ............clarity

• flipper
    flipper

Here is me and my dear friend Mr. Jones . He and his beautiful family are the coolest people.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Most are back at their regular day to day life. Not Zed and OTWO yet. The drive continues. Monday saw us going to Bryce Canyon:

Standing by the rail, you really have to hold the camera high and take a selfie to get included with the natural bridge:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit