8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

DAGNEY- Lookin' forward to seeing you and Aude again ! Have a safe trip !

One week to go folks until the 8th annual lake Tahoe Apostafest ! Wow, time flies. Hope many can make it ! It will be lots of fun ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• blondie
    blondie
    We can't make it, you all have a great time..........
  • kairos
    kairos

My group of guests is confirmed. I'm bringing 7.
    5 are ex-JWs.

We are all survivors!

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I see Simon and Englishman - I take it the above was in the UK?
  • coalize
    coalize

I'm very interested to import this concept in France!

Never heard about such an event to happen here!

I wish you all a lot of fun for this two days! If it wasn't so expensive to travel until where you meet, I would have come with pleasure! :)

• flipper
    flipper

BLONDIE- Really hope to meet you and your hubby some day. If I ever get out your way I'll look you up . I know you'll be with us in spirit.

KAIROS- Wow-dude- that's really cool that you are bringing 7 more people. The more the merrier ! We ARE all survivors ! Something that we should all be very proud of indeed . Looking forward to seeing you again !

CANTLEAVE- Oh that picture or video of Simon and Englishman all dancing in a line ? - I think they had that apostafest in Canada if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps Simon might come on and clarify if I'm mistaken or give you more info. Take care, hope to meet you and your wife some day. Would love to have you out to Tahoe sometime !

COALIZE- That would be really cool if you guys started doing this in France. Pay it forward man ! Do it ! We'd love to have you out here sometime, expensive for France I know- but it's nice being around ex-JW's who understand what we've been through. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. ! With 6 days until the Tahoefest here is the current list of people coming for sure and possible maybes !

Coming For Sure : On The Way Out

Zed Revisited

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Flipper Jr. & Girlfriend

Ray Publisher & Girlfriend & Children

Aude Sapere

Mr. & Mrs. Jones & Children

Kairos & 7 friends

Lifes to Short & Children

Fading Out & Children

Fading Out's Friend T.

No More Kool Aid

Blindnomore

Balaamsass

3rdgen

Bro Dan

Bro Dan's friend M.

Mr. & Mrs. Cha Ching

Hairtrigger

Dagney

Mr. & Mrs. Exwhyzee

R.B. & Wife

Ella Ella & Daughter

J.W. & Daughter

Possible Maybes : Killer Jones

Terry Walstrom

Darklighter

Pokerplayerphil

Ivanahatan

Bill Covert

Crazy Guy and Friend

The 1975 Blues

So that's the current list so far ! Hope even more can make it ! I'm sure that it being the weekend AFTER 4th of July that hotel or motel rooms can still be acquired. So come one, come all ! Let's make this the best one yet ! Take care, Peace out, see ya soon ! Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    Wow ! 5 days to go until the 8th annual Tahoe apostafest ! If I counted correctly in the names if everybody comes who says they are- there will be between 45 - 50 people there ! Incredible. Make your plans now folks if you haven't yet ! It should be lots of fun and a blast ! The first page of this thread has links for Camp Richardson AND motels and hotels in the South Lake Tahoe area . See you guys and gals soon ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We got all loaded up on Monday on left.

We stopped in Wisconsin near Madison:

...and drove on into Minnesota:

...and collapsed at a hotel in Sioux Falls, SD to get ready for more South Dakota tomorrow:

• flipper
    flipper
    OTWO- Glad you and Zed got off O.K. on your journey ! Looks like you hit some interesting places - so far. Is that what Bigfoot looks like in Minnesota ? Big and green like that ? ( I know- it's the Jolly green giant ) LOL. Get some good rest in Sioux Falls ! See you guys soon ! Have fun ! Peace out , Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit