Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I just got an email from the Mickey Mouse Committee. I'd be stupid NOT to reply to this!

From DRC to Pennis:

I'LL MAKE SURE IT TAKES YOU ETERNITY TO GET YOUR PAYMENT!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Pennis to DRC (edited for JWD):

You hypocrite bastard! You said "I do not give to threats" and then you write me something like this?? Very unprofessional. Personally, I don't need your smelly, slimy, vasoline-filled ass to get this money. I can easily find another way asshole. In the meantime, go **** your gorilla secretary.

May crabs crawl up your ass and die,
    Pennis Grabur.

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe something you can use in here?

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0%2C1284%2C53818%2C00.html

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gerard
    Gerard

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7719172%255E662,00.html

World-first scam arrest

31oct03 A 39-YEAR-old man was arrested yesterday over a multi-million-dollar scam commonly known as the "Nigerian fraud". New South Wales police said the arrest of the Sydney man was believed to be the first in the world involving a key Australian figure in the Nigerian fraud, which involves sending out many e-mails.

People are conned into believing they can claim millions of dollars so long as they first send off money for "expenses".

Detectives arrested the man during a search of a property in Nyngan in the state's central west.

They also raided two homes in Sydney, seizing a number of computers and documents.

Inspector Jennifer Thommeny said a special police squad had uncovered a Sydney-based international syndicate that had targeted hundreds of victims in Australia and overseas.

The arrest follows a four-month investigation into a syndicate allegedly carrying out frauds such as lottery scams.

The investigation was triggered by complaints from a Hungarian company and a Canadian citizen, police said.

"West African-type frauds such as lottery scams and 'business investment opportunities', have netted millions of dollars from thousands of unwitting victims around the world," Insp Thommeny said.

"Traditionally police have found it difficult to apprehend offenders who carry out these frauds because victims usually live overseas and in most cases are too embarrassed to come forward."

"We have identified victims in NSW, South Australia, Victoria, Cyprus, Malaysia, Japan, Norway, Greece, Indonesia, Hong Kong and England, who in many cases have been conned into handing over hundreds of thousands of dollars."

The man arrested has not yet been charged.

But there is a catch: Victims are asked to pay certain fees before they can collect this windfall. So, most often, the scam ends with people getting ripped off when they wire the money. In other cases, however, guillible victims have been lured to Lagos or another country, where they are threatened, assaulted, and occasionally murdered.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/argus/index.ssf?/base/news/106694469567250.xml

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hey, Nosf, holler if you are getting murdered.

• observador
    observador

Hey Nos,

that's way too funny. keep them coming!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Hey, Nosf, holler if you are getting murdered.

That's a good idea too!

Okay, this I didn't expect:

From Yusuf to Pennis:

Subject: The hell with Nelson

Yea Pal, I wonder why they still allow that Nelson
    goat of a guy to still sit his ass arround messing
    things up all the time. Did I tell you he refused
    telling me about this? Anyway we aren't going to choke
    anybody as a murder case won't do us any good.
    This is entirley their thing, but I have a solution.
    There is a clear headed guy with them and he's at the
    top. This isn't his level but I will make him do it
    for us. His name is Raymond Uyiosa. I'll get him to
    not only deal with you but also kick Nelson in the
    ass!
    I'll get Raymond and get back to you immediately.

Be happy. I like you!

From Yusuf to Pennis:

Hello Pennis, I have seen Mr. Uyiosa. Look, this man
    is a respectable gentleman and nothing like Nelson. In
    fact he summoned Nelson in my presence and told him to
    get all his corerespondences with you to his office
    immediately. Hey, I do not need to be told what kind
    of words you'ld use for an ass like Nelson. Serves
    him right anyway.
    Uyiosa has agreed to take up the case and handle
    everything himself, but one thing is the issue. He
    said that your were to send the charges through
    western union but you decided to use money order. He
    advised its better for you to use the western union.
    He has his reasons and time is one important factor
    according to him. He promised to write you
    immediately.

Ok. use the western union thing for them and we get
    this done. Send directly to Raymond Uyiosa.

Will be waiting for news.

From Raymond to Pennis:

Dear Mr. Grabur,

I must firstly appologise for the unprofessional and unwarranted acts of Mr.
    Nelson John. Your are our client and our rules and regulations here forbid
    that kind of treatment you got from Mr. Nelson. Once again I appologise and
    promise you that it will never happen again. You will receive your payment
    in due course, but my advise to you is for you to follow our instructions
    because we have guidelines for handling such payments. Should you file a
    complaint officially against Mr. Nelson, he could possibly loose his job but
    I implore you not to do so because he is already facing strict measures.

After discussing with your friend Yusuf, I have accepted to take a special
    interest in your case untill your money enters your bank account. But you
    have to assist me in achieving this by making sure that you provide what I
    need, as and when I need it to avoid any hitch. I hope you understand.

Mr. Nelson failed to inform you clearly on the procedure. In each fiscal
    year, we make payments four times (in each quarter of the year, which has
    three months each). We start by collecting applications followed by
    verification and approval of the applications. We conclude this within the
    first two months and use the third, which is the last month (before another
    quarter) for making payments for the approved applications. Simply put, we
    start collecting applications and granting approvals by January to February
    and by March payments are made for the already approved. The same procedure
    follows the subsequent quarters.

But the last quarter is slightly different. Due to that fact that it is the
    end of year, we start making payments earlier so to enable us compile our
    reports on payments made and take proper account before the budget for the
    beginning of another year. So at this period, we usually stop taking fresh
    applications by the end of October to enable us finish whatever we have to
    do. That be, and today being the 31st of October is supposed to mark the
    last day of taking fresh applications.

Now, you have already submitted your application even before the date. The
    issue now is the reconcilaition fee, which I must point out, is as important
    as the application itself. For us to help each other Mr. Grabur, I need you
    to send the fee of $3,050 directly to me through the Western Union Money
    Transfer. I want you also to realize that we have a good reason for adopting
    the Western Union Money Transfer for the payment of charges. First of all is
    time, as we can get the money the same day you send it. Another issue is
    security. I must admit it to you that our system is not that sanitised, so
    we are very careful. Now that we have already wasted much time, it is very
    necessary that you send the money through the Western Union this morning
    your time and I will get the cash by evening our time. I will work late
    because of this.

My name to which you will send the money remains Mr. Raymond Uyiosa. Use the
    same question (what) and answer (application) as given to you before.
    Imediately you have sent the money, write me and give me the details of the
    payment and I will go out to cash it as soon. You should try and send it by
    morning your time so that I will be able to get it before offices close
    here. I will be checking my email from time to time to know when you send
    the details of payment.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

I finally got the bastard to respond to Penny, but I haven't got the results I wanted:

From Yusuf to Penelope:

Exactly what transaction are you talking about? I
    can't remember having written you before.

So now I need to "refresh" Yusuf's memory. Note: the original scam was sent to my work email and I just transferred it over to a Go account. Yusuf didn't think anything of it. This should do the trick!

From Penelope to Yusuf:

It was this business thingy:

Senior Staff Quarters,
    FMW&H, Ikoyi - Lagos.

Dear Sir,

Re: Proposal for a Beneficial Business.

After careful deliberations with my partners, I have been directed to search for a reliable foreign collaborator who will assist us. I am the Director, Project Implementation with the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH) and a member of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above named ministry. Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual / company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account.

This money amount to a total sum of US$7,240,000.00 (Seven Million Two Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars Only). The money was extracted from various contracts awarded by the Contracts Tenders Board (CTB) as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials, who were drafted to represent final payment for a contract that has been executed for the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH) some years back. The money is now floating in the Apex Bank awaiting claim by a foreign partner which status we now want you to assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this transaction following the Presidential Directive to all corporations to pay off all foreign debts. I therefore seek for your assistance to remit this money into your personal / company's account. In my last meeting with other officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you, 70% will be for me and my colleagues, while 5% will be used to offset the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Apex Bank to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated account.

However, I would want to believe that you are honest and trustworthy enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of this transaction. More importantly, you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the Federal Government of Nigeria. We as civil servants are not allowed to run a foreign account, which is against the Federal Government Civil Service Act of 1970.

Please if this business proposal interests you then include in your response your telephone and fax numbers through my above email address or my alternate address for the immediate commencement of the remittance and to enable me send you further information on the transaction.

We have set aside some funds to bring this transaction to fruition, and we are a 100% certain that this transaction will be completed within 14 working days from the date we commence this project in full.

Meanwhile, your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mr. Yusuf Ali.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Some scam. Thanks for printing that frst letter Nos. I have been thinking about this and you might want to try asking him about it

In the first letter he says

unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you, 70% will be for me and my colleagues, while 5% will be used to offset the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

But you are sending money for an application. And so are other people. Exactly how many people are getting 25%? If your "application" is accepted does all teh money go into your account? What about the other people who send their money? What happens if after you send the money and if your application is refused?

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

It was this business thingy

LOL!!

By the way, you should ask them if you send Western Union, what happens to your money order??

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    But you are sending money for an application. And so are other people. Exactly how many people are getting 25%? If your "application" is accepted does all teh money go into your account? What about the other people who send their money? What happens if after you send the money and if your application is refused?

Lee, that is an excellent question, and the exact reason why I want him to try and dupe Penny. I can rub it in his face afterwards with all these facts. If he works with Penny, the fiscal year crap goes in the trashcan as well. I'll try and delay them getting the money as long as I can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit