Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dude, this would make a GREAT movie, tv show, or stage play. Get in touch with me when this is all over, and we'll get something written up. I'm friendly with a couple producers in Pgh, we might be able to get something together.

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Czar, that sounds great! I'll definately keep that in mind.

Here's what I've sent him so far today:

From Pennis to Yusuf:

Hello Yusuf! I re-sent everything to the DRC. Hopefully they'll get it right this time.

Anyway, you might be right about women. But right now I just need some time to cool down and get the hell away from her. I'm still pretty pissed off. I went and cancelled my credit card so I don't find any more surprises on it. Willdrop and his wife are no picnic to live with. I definately won't be staying here very long. Willdrop has a horrible habit of not flushing the toilet. Nothing like going in there and finding a massive log bobbing up and down in the water, and you know it's not yours. They're also very messy people. The kitchen has piles of smelly garbage bags in it, and the fruit flies come in swarms. It's pretty disgusting.

Anyway, Halloween is this friday!! I can't wait. This is going to be a huge pissup! What are you doing for Halloween? Are you handing out candy, or are you going out to party?

Now, let's see if I can get this ideot to waste some money....

From Jessimica to Yusuf:

Yusuf! You're such a bad little boy LOL! You sound like you'd be a hell of a blast in the bedroom! 51 isn't old, it's experienced! So you're all ready to explode, are ya? I can help you with that ;). I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your wife. she must have been a lucky woman to have such a spontaneous, exciting man like you. How come your children don't like you? That doesn't sound good at all. I'm sure you're a wonderful father. Remember, the brighter side is always the other side of the rainbow! That would be really nice if you came over to Canada, I'd show you a piece of my fun side if you know what I mean ;)

Guess what? My birthday is next week! It's on Nov. 3. Too bad you won't make it to Canada by then. Hey! I've got a great idea! Why don't you celebrate my birthday in your country? That would be really sweet. If you take a picture of yourself holding a birthday cake with my name on it, It would make me really happy! Also, since I can't show my appreciation in person, I'll send you a little something that will perk you right up ;). So, will you do that for me sweetie??? I'll love you forever!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Subject: Transaction

Are you a businessman looking for employees?

The idea here is that SOMEONE was snooping through Pennis's emails and got a little curious. For the longest time, I never knew that Penny was short for Penelope. Let's see if Yusuf knows that, or if he's going to try scamming Penny as well.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

drat - gotta get some more popcorn

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just got an email from the retard committee. They can't spell too good.

Attention: Pennis Grabur.

Dear Sir,

We received the completed Application Form in order.

You have the instruction to send the money through the
    WESTERN UNION MONY TRANSFER to the name of NELSON
    JOHN. This is a safe, reliable and fast way of sending
    money and we have been using this method for all
    forign contractors.

We hereby officially inform you that should anything
    happen to the money before it gets to our hand, we are
    NOT to be held liable.

You are advised for your own good, to withdraw the
    money immediately and go to the nearest WESTERN UNION
    MONEY TRANSFER Center and send the money as
    instructed.

It should be sent to to the following name:

NELSON JOHN
    LAGOS – NIGERIA
    QUESTION: WHAT
    ANSWER: APPLICATION

We are treating the last of the Applications till
    Friday. If you hope to be among the list to be
    approved for payment, we must receive your
    Reconciliation Fee latest by Thursday evening.

Be advised.

Yours faithfully,

Nelson John
    Secretary, DRC.

Wow! He made it so that Friday would be too late when the Money Order arrives! I thought this jerk said Monday? Time for me to send a nasty email...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    You are advised for your own good, to withdraw the money immediately ...

LOL....for your own good?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Knock, knock

Ah so glad you are all here. Just bring them on in. We are running out of supplies

Ummm Yes just bring them right here and I have cleared some space for them

Hmmmm Now I was wondering where to put that one - let me see.....

aha

And that well I guess you can put that down there on the desk.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Pennis to Mickey Mouse Committee:

Dear Mr. John,

I realize that the Western Union is an fast & efficient way to send money, however FedEx is also fast & reliable. What kind of business recieves payments via Western Union anyway?

You had stated in your original email to me, and I quote "You are advised to fulfill this requirement immediately so that your contract payment will be included among the payments to be made by the beginning of next week marking the last payment schedule of the fiscal year 2003". The beginning of next week is MONDAY. Why have you changed the deadline to Thursday evening? What kind of business is that? Also, I'm working late for the next 3 days and I won't be able to get to the Western Union anytime this week. If you cannot comply with my schedule, it's YOUR fault for changing the deadline.

You also stated "We hereby officially inform you that should anything happen to the money before it gets to our hand, we are NOT to be held liable." You DID NOT state this in your original email to me BEFORE I sent the money, therefore YOU ARE LIABLE if anything happens to my money. And if anything does happen to my money, you're going to have a big problem on your hands.

Get your shit straight or I'll find another company to deal with. This is for YOUR own good.

Love,
    Pennis.

• Gozz
    Gozz

I'm having a laugh; make him work for it.

Yusuf's going to be mad at you for telling Jessimica his wife is dead. Poor Yusuf; but that's good for him with Jessimica, no?

• badboy
    badboy

There ia a website that generate humurious replies 2 these scammers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit