Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thanks Jourles!! The solar flare idea is definately a go!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Pure hilarity!

We could call the stage version of this "Zulu Net" and spoof all the old Brit / Zulu movies...

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Well, Yusuf must know what "Penny" is short for:

From Yusuf to Penelope:

Please delete my name and address from your email box
    and do not contact me again about this business. I do
    not know how you come about this.
    The funny thing is he now inquires about Penny

From Yusuf to Pennis:

Dear Pennis,
    How’re you doing, hope fine?
    I understand from Raymond Uyiosa that you weren’t able
    to get the money across to him yesterday. Well I
    assured him he will get it by Monday, hope I’m right?
    Please do send the money to him, we are taking much
    time which shouldn’t be so.
    Have a swell weekend. How’s Penny?
    I was truly busy this weekend, so I needed an excuse for it:

Hello Yusuf. I've had a terrible weekend. Friday night I went to that halloween party I was telling you about. My costume turned out absolutely excellent! Willdrop's wife did an excellent job on the makeup. I've attached a picture of it so you can see what I looked like. We went to a party at Conry's Bar. Things were going excellent and I won $100 for best costume! The bad part is I was flirting with this really cute honey, but I didn't know she was taken by this big biker dude. The guy got mad and kicked the crap out of me. I was rushed to the hospital, and I've been in there for the past couple of nights. I just got home. I'm incredibly sore. I have 3 broken ribs, a broken nose, 4 stitches to my head, and bruises everywhere. I've lost an incredible amount of blood, and I was unconcious and dizzy for most of Saturday. I'm in a lot of pain, but the doctor gave me some nice Tylenol 3s to keep the pain down.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to make it to the Western Union yet, but I'll be doing so today. By the way, I found that picture of me naked at the Christmas party, and I've attached it.

As for Penny, I've tried talking to her a few times, but we just end up in a big argument. It's basically over with her.

I'll send you a message after I've made my way down to the Western Union.

For the second picture, I've just provided a link. ***WARNING*** The following link takes you to a picture of a naked man. Click with caution!!!

http://www.svindyr.com/veckansbild/perry2.jpg

The funny thing is, this is NOT a picture of Gene Simmons, but I came across it while looking for Gene Simmons pictures. Before I sent it to Yusuf, I edited out the name.

Jessimica hasn't heard anything from Yusuf.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV
    I need chocolate, I have cramps

You are killing me. I was drinking a beverage when I read that, and now I have a wonderfully decorated monitor... my cat is licking it off. Thanks a lot! LOL LOL LOL

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Pennis to Yusuf cc Raymond

Hello Yusuf, Ray,

I got down to the Western Union today. I got in a long conversation about what happened to my nose. Anyway, they gave me the following number:

53442-67-286720

They said it might take a bit longer than usual for the payment to go through because of the solar flares that are currently hitting the earth. Anyway, the payment is done.

All we gotta do is wait for Yusuf to go down to the Western Union to discover the payment isn't there LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just like in TV shows, when they don't have anymore use for a character, they kill them.

From Pennis to Yusuf:

Yusuf,

This is absolutely horrible! I'm in so much pain right now, not only physically, but emotionally. I just recieved a call from Penny's parents. Apparently, Penny found the gun I used to keep under our bed. She has shot herself in the head. I'm crying my ass off. I should never have left her. Please be here for me my friend. It's all my fault.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Pennis....er....Nos....

Have you ever considered a career in writing for soap operas?

• shamus
    shamus

Noferatsu,

This is just way too funny. OMG, everything that can go wrong did go wrong.. the solar flares are too funny. Now, your poor friend is dead... omg, you are too funny.

• luna
    luna

This is some of the funniest **** I've read in a LOOONG time!

Nos, you really DO need to write for television.

This is great....waiting for the next installment.

Luna

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Oh my holy Beeping Chrysler!

EXCELLENT!

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit