Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Tear him apart, Nos. This is the kind of mischief I was born to cheer for!

Maybe tell him you work at Brooklyn Bethel, and give him their phone numbers...

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

After he reads this, he'll think he's got me right where he wants me:

Pennis to Yusuf

Yusuf,

I'm not getting back at anyone, I just don't find men attractive. I'm surprised that you're offended by this. Now women are a completely different story. By the way, have you heard from Jessimica? I sent her your picture yesterday.

I know I went a little too far on the details with Willdrop. Sorry about that. It completely left my mind that this whole deal is confidential. I do stupid shit like that when I'm stoned and drunk. Anyway, thank you for explaining to me what a scam is. It gives me much more confidence in my dealings with you. Hopefully we can put our rocky start behind us and continue to at least develope a friendship. Hell, I haven't even told Penny about this thing. Speaking of which, the 5000 maxi pads arrived in town. Now she wants to rent storage space for them all. She better not put that on my credit card either!

I still have to wait until Monday to get my phone hooked up. I'm working late again tonight and the phone company isn't open on the weekend. Anyway, I know this whole deal is costing you money, but since we're going to end up with 7 mil anyway, I could loan you some money if you need it. Just let me know.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

[*reaching for another bag of popcorn*] This is great, Nos!!!! I love watching the scammers get scammed. Now, when this is over write a screenplay and you've got a great little indie movie.

Nina

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

This is too funny.

Yusuf looks like a dub.

cj

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Give him AlanF's number! Alan posted it on JWD the other day.... let me find it.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Nos, you're my hero! I'm sitting here reading your posts to my mom, and she's cracking up. We both are. I can't wait to read the next installment. Give 'em hell!

• SiouxWoman
    SiouxWoman

Nosferatu I have been reading your wonderful letters to the scammer. LOL Your the funniest man. I had the elders tell me I could not watch wrestling any more. But now I watch all the time. Ok I know its fake but its funny as hell. This is my first halloween in 25 years. Im going to a party. Think I should dress as a witness as my costume? Nah, I dont dress like thst any more Now I can dress sexy.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Give him this number:

(202) 324-3000

It's the switchboard to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington DC.

~ or ~

(202) 986-8400

The switchboard for the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Washington DC.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

SiouxWoman, welcome to the board! Are you trying to say that the Elders don't dress sexy?

• Gerard
    Gerard

This is the most entertaining thread I have read...PLEASE keep this guy going! I'd be great if you have him send money for your sister in law or sumtin', whatever, just get the bastard! Get'im!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit